limpet a plane - get a DICE dog tag

«1
Prep768
2262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Comments

  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If i land a bomber you can climb on carry any weapon you like? but first drop ammo pouch in the seat so you resupplies mid air :) i.d like to test it for some time so my bomber can drop supplies shoot flares etc

    Sounds easy to me
  • Prep768
    2262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Sounds easy to me
    Limpeting an enemy plane? we'll give it a go :)
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Sounds easy to me
    Limpeting an enemy plane? we'll give it a go :)

    Yeah just fly around nerf fighters just crash into the bomber all the time and get stuck then you stick up a limpet
  • blindsniper63
    1729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Prep768 wrote: »
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Sounds easy to me
    Limpeting an enemy plane? we'll give it a go :)

    Yeah just fly around nerf fighters just crash into the bomber all the time and get stuck then you stick up a limpet

    @20Pizza88 You had better do the flying i will do the wing walking, not recommended after 6 bottles of Tiger beer lol.
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah just need a map with enough space to land and take off like sinaii or the one with the huge farmfield. Then some luck there is little anti aircraft and we are good to go.. when i land a bomber you spawn on it get out and climb on and we take off waiting for a fighter then i brake and pull up so they crash into us and get stuck. But i dont think we have time to parachute with a limpet...
  • blindsniper63
    1729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Yeah just need a map with enough space to land and take off like sinaii or the one with the huge farmfield. Then some luck there is little anti aircraft and we are good to go.. when i land a bomber you spawn on it get out and climb on and we take off waiting for a fighter then i brake and pull up so they crash into us and get stuck. But i dont think we have time to parachute with a limpet...

    @20Pizza88 as you know no BTS player worries about dying right?
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Yeah just need a map with enough space to land and take off like sinaii or the one with the huge farmfield. Then some luck there is little anti aircraft and we are good to go.. when i land a bomber you spawn on it get out and climb on and we take off waiting for a fighter then i brake and pull up so they crash into us and get stuck. But i dont think we have time to parachute with a limpet...

    @20Pizza88 as you know no BTS player worries about dying right?

    Ok but they have to forgive us wasting a couple of bombers to try this it does need a little luck o:)
  • blindsniper63
    1729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Yeah just need a map with enough space to land and take off like sinaii or the one with the huge farmfield. Then some luck there is little anti aircraft and we are good to go.. when i land a bomber you spawn on it get out and climb on and we take off waiting for a fighter then i brake and pull up so they crash into us and get stuck. But i dont think we have time to parachute with a limpet...

    @20Pizza88 as you know no BTS player worries about dying right?

    Ok but they have to forgive us wasting a couple of bombers to try this it does need a little luck o:)

    @20Pizza88 No such thing as luck Baas only skill lol.
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    4 hours from now ill put this skill to a test that is if someone dares to climb on :D next test im curious how many can climb on and take off we.ll carpet bomb them with invisible limpets >:)
  • blindsniper63
    1729 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    4 hours from now ill put this skill to a test that is if someone dares to climb on :D next test im curious how many can climb on and take off we.ll carpet bomb them with invisible limpets >:)

    @20Pizza88 What time uk GMT Baas?
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    4 hours from now ill put this skill to a test that is if someone dares to climb on :D next test im curious how many can climb on and take off we.ll carpet bomb them with invisible limpets >:)

    @20Pizza88 What time uk GMT Baas?

    I dunno uk and the netherlands is it not the same zone? I work till 22.00 this evening first walk the dog then come online
  • Chillmatik_86
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @prep768 this is one of some things that's on my bucketlist... :D
  • Trokey66
    4541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm up for giving this a go......
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah guys heavy transport bomber inbound eta 80 minutes and counting. Departure is set at 22.30 dutch time please gear up and standby for bomber limpet assault B)
  • wc138
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's not a Dice dog-tag. It's a "best community dog-tag." Not the same thing.
  • Trokey66
    4541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    It's not a Dice dog-tag. It's a "best community dog-tag." Not the same thing.

    Pedant......
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try another time...

    I was unable to normal play its really sad... in the end even got unexpected server network error bs and could no longer join the game :/
  • Prep768
    2262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    It's not a Dice dog-tag. It's a "best community dog-tag." Not the same thing.

    It's a dog tag given out by DICE - so???

  • Chillmatik_86
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »
    Try another time...

    I was unable to normal play its really sad... in the end even got unexpected server network error bs and could no longer join the game :/

    Yes it had up and downs again, hopefully it will get sorted out soon, but on a positive note, you look like a straight up G in my latest upload with that repairtool and cavalry sword! :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Prep768 about that wc138 guys comment, being all smart-**** like that will get you back-hand-slapped round were i'm from! :D
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!