Post Your Reasons Why You Are Playing Less

Comments

• SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    I feel like some of the... potential console ideas have ruined the game. For instance snipers haveing a 0hk at certain distances.. if there are a group of people on the server that know how to exploit it a small group of snipers can easily win the game, coupled with terrible spawn points and gracious hit boxes... it turns into a shitshow. I'm on PC btw.
    And lately EVERY server I joined stacked to **** and one side is losing horribly. I think thats partially due to the gracious hit boxes and once one side starts losing its easy to get stuck on one flag and getting farmed basically, people leave, then the teams get more stacked...
    Then tanks.. that sit away from danger and farm kills... with precision firing where you can easily pin point your targets.
    I'm curious about how this game plays on consoles, I'm wondering if the degree of sloppiness created by controllers will help the flow of battle a little bit.

Nope it doesn't help.....ps4 player...

Same on Xbox with exception to the cheating
  • Dannz47
    47 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    Overwatch and trying to become a better Pharah is why

battlefield players can play overwatch, but
    overwatch players will have a hard time in bf.
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love the game! Thx Dice
  • bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    For all its problem this game is still really fun and I can't stop playing it. According to people on here this game is the weakest entry in the franchise. That is just amazing to me that the other games were even more fun. Kind of feel bad for jumping on the Battlefield bandwagon this late. Hopefully Battlefield 2 next year will blow my mind too.
  • ScarxLite
    32 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Lol I hate it when I approach someone face to face, they would just toss a grenade on my face then spray the bullets and end up getting killed by the grenade crather than gunfighting. Gun play is kinda ruined on this one.

Grenades explodes too quickly.
  • Francannabis
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Very boring and no content.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm starting to play less cuz I'm tired of hearing all the complaining and name calling that goes on in here. It makes me not even want to turn on my PS4 some days....
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wait whar?

The complaining in here turns you off playing. Stop comiing here then if it affects you that much emotionally.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait whar?

The complaining in here turns you off playing. Stop comiing here then if it affects you that much emotionally.

I do take a break occasionally. But all this excessive bickering over female characters has gotten out of control the last couple of days.....I really don't see why it's been made to be such a big issue....
  • SebbyMak
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Been playing less since i heard the announcment of female soldiers in ww1. I wanted transgeder characters with pink lipstick
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have a few new thoughts...

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31922154 - blackness, three days straight
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31945347 - rubble issues, wonky motions - didn't fall through the map though
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31945494 - funny and glitched
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31946440 - cannot even capture the first objective before planes kill you
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31946512 - cannot fire the gun - jumped out then in and still cannot fire the gun
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31946593 - grenade blast radius
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31922236 - blackness and restarts don't fix it - just happens and doesn't leave
    http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KNIPHTEE/video/31946764 - go to vault and my guy flops - animations in general are an issue

There is an issue with the d-pad in this game that is wonky and I don't have a problem with it in other games like Battlefront or even BF4 but in BF1 I go to put my gas mask on and the guy pulls out a gadget and then switch back to weapon and the guy pulls out the little gun and I hit gas mask and maybe get the gas mask, well that or die by this point and then swap little gun back to big gun if I didn't die that is...legacy bugs like vaulting, jumping even over a little fence, the bayoneting and melee combat have just totally irked the hell out of me. Have to set it down for a few days before i'll play again and I don't want to get started on how the clan function has lopsided the games lately - either we slaughter or get slaughtered but there has not been a game in 3 days that has been closer than 1000-708 on conquest with most being 1000-400 or so - gameplay has become feast or famine but not enjoyable...one game we had 17 vs 31 and we didn't even hit the halfway of the game yet - spawn camped and game over. Credit to the other clan and a few squads but matchmaking is an issue and we're not covering spawns here but there are some issues. Rant over.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game has almost zero replay value, so did BF4.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jmgargoyle wrote: »
    Wait whar?

I do take a break occasionally. But all this excessive bickering over female characters has gotten out of control the last couple of days.....I really don't see why it's been made to be such a big issue....

Just come here and have a laugh. Everyone on the internet is just a random you will never meet. Except that stalker hiding under your bed.
  • Favorite_Handley
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm only waiting for when Double XP's on. swwweet!
  • SH1GGLES

Double XP is the last thing you want. No point rushing to max rank because everything attached to XP (rank, service stars, ribbons, medals, etc.) means nothing. That's why a lot of rank 110 players quit, there's nothing to chase.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SH1GGLES wrote: »

Double XP is the last thing you want. No point rushing to max rank because everything attached to XP (rank, service stars, ribbons, medals, etc.) means nothing. That's why a lot of rank 110 players quit, there's nothing to chase.

If chasing something is what keeps you coming back, you obviously didn't like the game that much to begin with.
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

If chasing something is what keeps you coming back, you obviously didn't like the game that much to begin with.

Well he posted a thread once he hit rank 100 and said he was putting the game on the shelf for the same reasons he listed above. Of course he came back to hit rank 110 and I assure you he plays regularly because I end up in matches with him all the time. You can usually find him camping around his home base in a light tank farming kills. He also likes to send obnoxious messages then immediately block you so you can't respond.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well he posted a thread once he hit rank 100 and said he was putting the game on the shelf for the same reasons he listed above. Of course he came back to hit rank 110 and I assure you he plays regularly because I end up in matches with him all the time. You can usually find him camping around his home base in a light tank farming kills. He also likes to send obnoxious messages then immediately block you so you can't respond.

Oh I know he plays. He's ranked very high on the time played list and always says it's boring and he's done. Lol. As for the messages that's just cheap. I get hatemail every single day. It only makes me smile though lol
  • SH1GGLES

You keep forgetting to mention that I've posted several times that I found a core group of friends to play with and that keeps the game worth playing.
    And we both know you're lying about the Light Tank comment. Let's provide the facts. I was playing Conquest on Amiens, spawned in a Light Flanker. I'm at D (far from spawn BTW) and this teammate hops on my tank trying to block my turret's shots. Turns out it's @Michael_Seaman. He dies, I keep playing and pretty soon I kill another enemy with my tank and it's @Michael_Seaman. Not only did he switch teams but he spent the entire game coming after me and he died every time. Instead of playing the objective he wasted the game and his team's chances of winning. We kept losing A so I always went back to re-cap (always found him there). He gave me a great nemesis kill streak so I thanked him afterwards and he said he enjoyed always going after someone while accusing me of camping the back. I set him straight and never ran into him again. Figured he'd quit playing since he wasn't having a fun time by not playing the objective.
    Here's a screenshot of the discussion.
    FRSm5fv.png
    And about your theory of me camping my base. I'm currently in the top 0.1% in flags capped and #4 in flags defended. You don't get those stats by camping at base or not playing the objective. ;)
    @Michael_Seaman, not sure why you're always salty. It's just a game so if you get this worked up over it then it's best to move on.
  • SH1GGLES
    Oh I know he plays. He's ranked very high on the time played list and always says it's boring and he's done. Lol. As for the messages that's just cheap. I get hatemail every single day. It only makes me smile though lol

I always leave my Xbox on in the BF1 menu so it counts that as time played. Mentioned this in another post but you didn't refer to it for some reason. Please link to all those times I'm always saying this game is boring.
    Yeah, I love hate messages, too. Kids just gotta be salty and don't know any better. :D
This discussion has been closed.