Everything is coming soon, new content releasing so slow. Ruining the replay value

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Play Titanfall 2; should keep you occupied till the next dlc plus they are dropping new content 30th May

New content or a patch?
  • SuperReds1892
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    rename7365 wrote: »
    "I don't care if it's buggy" lol what?

I guess we've found the first ever person that enjoyed the launch of BF4
    I play on PS4, didn't had that many problems that on bf4

The problems were across all platforms mate, the netcode was zapped to the point it was nearly unplayable.

Flying was really impossible due to rubberbanding sometimes. Besides that it was still fun to play,of course it got better in the following months/years.
    I dont want new bugs but we still get some(mostly small ones) with every patch and in terms of unlocks/longtime motivaion bf1 is still really disappointing. Some more challenges and rewards (skins,dogtags) would be great.
    I dont have a problem with the woman but i think it's one more argument for at least some character customization...why not let players chose their soldiers look?
    The slow dlc drop rate has pros and cons...

@Callahan44er Not much of a pilot myself but I can imagine how that would be. I'd love more customisation for BF1 if I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of the preset weapon loadouts. Also character customisation would be good, unlocking new hats kits whatever in battlepacks maybe? Or assignments? Something to keep it interesting. To be honest it's only the option of new weapons I'm waiting for in each dlc, sure I'll always give them a go but I'll end up back in vanilla. TSNP was a huge disappointment for me with the exception of verdun but I'm not gonna launch TSNP for one map.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play Titanfall 2; should keep you occupied till the next dlc plus they are dropping new content 30th May

New content or a patch?

http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns

Both (stick that up ya pipe Goobisoft/R6S)
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "I don't care if it's buggy" lol what?

I guess we've found the first ever person that enjoyed the launch of BF4
    I play on PS4, didn't had that many problems that on bf4

The problems were across all platforms mate, the netcode was zapped to the point it was nearly unplayable.

Flying was really impossible due to rubberbanding sometimes. Besides that it was still fun to play,of course it got better in the following months/years.
    I dont want new bugs but we still get some(mostly small ones) with every patch and in terms of unlocks/longtime motivaion bf1 is still really disappointing. Some more challenges and rewards (skins,dogtags) would be great.
    I dont have a problem with the woman but i think it's one more argument for at least some character customization...why not let players chose their soldiers look?
    The slow dlc drop rate has pros and cons...

@Callahan44er Not much of a pilot myself but I can imagine how that would be. I'd love more customisation for BF1 if I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of the preset weapon loadouts. Also character customisation would be good, unlocking new hats kits whatever in battlepacks maybe? Or assignments? Something to keep it interesting. To be honest it's only the option of new weapons I'm waiting for in each dlc, sure I'll always give them a go but I'll end up back in vanilla. TSNP was a huge disappointment for me with the exception of verdun but I'm not gonna launch TSNP for one map.

All of that...battlepacks as rewards for medals,assignments,more daily scrap and most importantly much new stuff in these battlepacks.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Hold your horses, partner...I like that DICE is releasing it over time instead of dumping content every month that's full of bugs. Every gamer should prefer quality over quantity.
    no I'd rather have the New content earlier, I don't give a jack if it's buggy. Every gamer should be able to deal through that. the game would still get fixed and get better and better.

Lol......this guy. WE care if it's buggy. Minor bugs, fine. To be expected. Game breaking bugs? Yeah....no. They can take however long they want to iron out big kinks.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My goodness BF4 launch was the biggest joke ever. Why do you think Dice took the safe approach with BF1 release, they carved all the meat off the bone and started again.

Play something else, comeback eager to go for new maps when they release.
  • rename7365
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People should pu

New content or a patch?

http://www.respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns

Both (stick that up ya pipe Goobisoft/R6S)
    Sorry I don't play futuristic games

• Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol I love how you keep bringing cte up even though most bugs don't show up on such a small scale. Once the changes in code are added to the general populous is when they start to show themselves.

The content drop rate isn't so bad, I'd much rather them take their time and make sure we don't have to play with a bunch of annoying bugs for a month. We would be cursing the game at every turn until the next patch.
  • SuperReds1892
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    Ram1c wrote: »
    lol I love how you keep bringing cte up even though most bugs don't show up on such a small scale. Once the changes in code are added to the general populous is when they start to show themselves.

The content drop rate isn't so bad, I'd much rather them take their time and make sure we don't have to play with a bunch of annoying bugs for a month. We would be cursing the game at every turn until the next patch.

On the other hand at least it is only a month to fix it as opposed to 4 when each dlc drops but yea I see where your coming from, it gives them more time to prevent bugs rather than fix them I suppose.
  • rename7365
    edited May 2017

We would be cursing until the next patch. But it will get better forever, after the patch.
    Gotta keep the game interesting. Adding new content early is best, then fix the bugs after.
    As long as the DLC are not poorly done and not unplayable and it would not effect of how you play. Then it would be fine. It would only bring more interest to the game, it won't hurt the game.

I would like Adding some type of cinematic trailer for it early could help abit to Make us finally give some respect to them and find something to get excited about.
    All these women in the Russian army stuff are all over my head when I think about this DLC(not hating on women, just not used about them in a battlefield franchise) , made me abit not excited for the new DLC anymore, I need something deal with this
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

We would be cursing until the next patch. But it will get better forever, after the patch.
    Gotta keep the game interesting. Adding new content early is best, then fix the bugs after.
    As long as the DLC are not poorly done and not unplayable and it would not effect of how you play. Then it would be fine. It would only bring more interest to the game, it won't hurt the game.

I would like Adding some type of cinematic trailer for it early could help abit to Make us finally give some respect to them.

Idk, but for me there was nothing they could do for me dlc wise that would make me want to play that atrocious netcode. Bf4 was by far the least I've ever played a bf game, I missed like over a year of playtime because it was so bad I had to just stop playing it.
  • rename7365
    Months early cinematic trailer*
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Patience is a virtue.
  • 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Plus one
  • velliejohn
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »
    Patience is a virtue.
    No. I used to have patience in this game, but not anymore, the problems, lack of content, no progression system, the suffering of rage and frustration I've been getting from this game. Lost my patience, I'm just tired of it. Rename is right, things need to come quicker, and I need something new that is interesting to be added already.

The only things that I get happy by this game Is the immersion.

• bearpatroI
    590 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

A lot of interesting things coming next patch. Is it still confirmed for May? Because that would mean next Tuesday.
  • jmgargoyle
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's suprising this forum is not getting that much attention

Not really. Its just another whine thread among so many right now. Everyone's getting tired of hearing the same old complaints being repeated daily.....
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All i care about from each dlc is four good maps to play on.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited May 2017
    Nothing dice do will be good enough for some.
    It's the world we live in now, some want it all now.
  • P3ndu1a
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm level 101. I play operations and conquest, got everything unlock when I was somewhere around lvl 80 lvl.And there is nothing to play for but gaining scores, ranks, and some useless stuff.
    I agree with you. I quit for a while after Christmas. Just got boring and repetitive and there are other great games to play. Then after the break I gave it another chance and completed the 100 kills for every main weapon and unlocked the post patch weapons. Now, for the second time, I've stopped playing. The battlepacks are so infrequent that it isn't worth the grind, the maps are too familiar to be immersive (i bought the standard edition) and I've tried all the weapons. Not uninstalled. Just taking another break from the game.