Racism

aSa-St34lth
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2016
So I joined this server
*link removed for name and shame*
I was playing well for a few mins when suddenly admin kicked me for being a Filipino. Before you say that maybe my ping was high it wasn't. It was a Japan server and I was getting 60 ping so ping really is not the issue here.
*image removed for name and shame*
If this isn't racism then I don't know what is.
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    It is in no case racism.They should use a ping kicker but it has only to do with high pings from a lot of regions.They used a plugin that informs you that your ip comes from a destination with normally a higher ping and they dont want that kinda players on their server.
    Find another server problem solved.
    Also you should delete the server link as this is a kind of name and shame and absolute! not wanted at the forums.

May the Force be with you.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man people are quick to call racism.

It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with location.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14413 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Easy solution, Do not play there again.

Linking to the server page is considered name and shame, So Just take the advice posted just above.

/Thread
This discussion has been closed.