PTFO

Comments

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    LaDenree83 wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Today, map St Quentin : 42 snipers, game unplayable. Very good job DICE to ruin conquest mode. Next DLC : Elite Sniper??? I not understand why DICE favors classe scout and snipers. The maps are open : perfetc for campers....
    Seriously : remove conquest mode! Conquest or no the guys play deadmatch.

Why would you lie to proof your point?

I don't lie. But I understand you when I look your stats lol. And you know that the game sometimes is full snipers. The guys choice scout to kill easy, they want a good k/D of course and the conquest mode si ruined. DICE choices to favor weapons scout and of course with maps open....The shame for a battlefield. RIP conquest mode.
    So why not some servers with limit snipers?

Sometimes more snipers, sometimes more assault, sometimes more medic....
    Are you aware the class you use most is THE most used class?

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?
  • bpapao
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2017
    Why not implement a filter for these forums which moves unoriginal threads which are repeated umpteenth times into a spam folder.

You've got a model 10 & automatico in your top 5, maybe if you weren't so braindead & got out of your comfort zone you'd actually be able to combat the snipers. You don't see scouts crying about assaults and their hellriegel automatico model 10s. Why don't we put a limit on assaults instead?

I was wondering why you seem so hurt, so I looked up your stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/ST1NG3R09. 22 days as a sniper and not even 4 days with any other class, LOL. Everyone knows snipers are worthless mosquitoes on the battlefield and people want them filtered out. Lol at the hurt snipers in this topic.

oooooooooooo realistalive got served.

Git gud, base-camper
  • bpapao
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why not implement a filter for these forums which moves unoriginal threads which are repeated umpteenth times into a spam folder.

You've got a model 10 & automatico in your top 5, maybe if you weren't so braindead & got out of your comfort zone you'd actually be able to combat the snipers. You don't see scouts crying about assaults and their hellriegel automatico model 10s. Why don't we put a limit on assaults instead?

Get good. Scrub.

This guys had 22 days as sniper and not even 4 if you combine all other classes. Go look him up.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Uuuuummmm, he's not a base camper. Look at his flags capped and flags defended. He's ranked high for both of those. Just because he uses an infantry rifle doesn't mean he camps. No need to be salty fellas.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bpapao wrote: »

Get good. Scrub.

This guys had 22 days as sniper and not even 4 if you combine all other classes. Go look him up.

I'm pretty sure that @realistalive plays scout with the m95 and not a sniper. I'm also sure that his SPM is double most people.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BURN Dance!
    BWX3wpT.gif

Stop stats bashing. It's a guaranteed vacation to the barn.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Get good. Scrub.

If i was in your situation i would keep it down a bit.....

He can also see your stats ;)

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Get good. Scrub.

:D :D :D
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IllIllIII wrote:

BURN Dance!
    BWX3wpT.gif

• disposalist
    8504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Today, map St Quentin : 42 snipers, game unplayable. Very good job DICE to ruin conquest mode. Next DLC : Elite Sniper??? I not understand why DICE favors classe scout and snipers. The maps are open : perfetc for campers....

I don't lie. But I understand you when I look your stats lol. And you know that the game sometimes is full snipers. The guys choice scout to kill easy, they want a good k/D of course and the conquest mode si ruined. DICE choices to favor weapons scout and of course with maps open....The shame for a battlefield. RIP conquest mode.

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?
    Much as I don't wish to perpetuate an argument or 'back a side' you know what his point is very well.

It's a point I and many others have made in the past and it is well known in this forum and to you.

Too many snipers can ruin games. Not too many PTFO scouts - Too many snipers.

You can't really have too many assault, support or medics. It doesn't cause a problem.

Sniper glut messes up objectives-based games. Not often, but regularly enough to be 'an issue'.

There's a reason there were many servers in BF4 with sniper rifle limits, and snipers in BF4 were nowhere near as effective (or numerous) as they are in BF1.
  • IllIllIII

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?
    Much as I don't wish to perpetuate an argument or 'back a side' you know what his point is very well.

It's a point I and many others have made in the past and it is well known in this forum and to you.

You can't really have too many assault, support or medics. It doesn't cause a problem.

Sniper glut messes up objectives-based games. Not often, but regularly enough to be 'an issue'.

There's a reason there were many servers in BF4 with sniper rifle limits, and snipers in BF4 were nowhere near as effective (or numerous) as they are in BF1.

Agree.
    But a PTFO scout in bf4 didn't exist, in bf1 a PTFO scout is very useful to your team,but yet they want them gone because of those few hillhumpers...(i am talking about CQ as i do not play OP and frontlines).

Too many useless assaults can screw the match for sure... running from flag to flag like a headless chicken giving the enemy free kills.

Once again i talk about CQ and i have litterally never seen "too many" scouts there.
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rent a server boom problem solved.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?

Agree.
    But a PTFO scout in bf4 didn't exist, in bf1 a PTFO scout is very useful to your team,but yet they want them gone because of those few hillhumpers...(i am talking about CQ as i do not play OP and frontlines).

Too many useless assaults can screw the match for sure... running from flag to flag like a headless chicken giving the enemy free kills.

Once again i talk about CQ and i have litterally never seen "too many" scouts there.

And you keep going putting words in people mouth....
    You are really a rubber ball that always bounce back...
    Useless waste of time
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Rent a server boom problem solved.

Wow...
    Six months asking for a sniper limit in private servers and then..... booooommmmmmmm
    You got it then
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    oooooooooooo realistalive got served.
    Git gud, base-camper
    Get good. Scrub.

Damn, I got served, I don't think I'll ever recover from this..
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes the snipers are too numerous, the conquest mode is ruined. So, why not juste some servers with limit snipers? We choose if we want to play with limit snipers or no.
    I think that it is a good solution.

I fully agree with this. Way too many snipers that just camp. It's getting out of hand and makes it so I quit the round out of frustration from spawn, die, spawn, die, etc, etc. I guess everyone wants to be a pro sniper like the youtube junkie Xfactor.
  • Xiox312
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It should be mentioned that not everyone who plays as Scout just sits back sniping. My main class is Scout, but I never use a scope or sit back. I prefer using the Scout class, because if I see an enemy in the distance I'd like to have a chance to take a shot and actually kill them, rather than take a few shots with a machine gun and just get a hit marker. For me, the Assault class is pretty much useless for the way I like to play, I've always preferred single shot rifles in any shooter.
  • MsieurLeodagan
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?

Only scout camp and too many scout camp, game ruined. Weapons scout favor camp.... Classe scout in bf1 favors camp, the guys prefer to play deadmatch no the flags....
    DICE ruin the conquest mode in bf1. I not understant DICE : before bf1 the game was balanced.
  • HardAimedKid

Why not limit them???

Whats your point?

Only scout camp and too many scout camp, game ruined. Weapons scout favor camp.... Classe scout in bf1 favors camp, the guys prefer to play deadmatch no the flags....
    DICE ruin the conquest mode in bf1. I not understant DICE : before bf1 the game was balanced.

This is factually incorrect. People that use all classes camp. Don't tell me you haven't ran into a building and been shot in the back by an automatico or shotgun. I see medics camp and spam noobtubes all the time. Supports on the out of bounds line blasting mortars into nothing. It's all classes. If you want to talk about quantity of campers sure. I'm guessing more scouts than anyone camp. Not only scouts though.
  • Rev0verDrive
    There was just as much camping across the board in BC2, BF3 and BF4 as there is in BF1.