No not Roger Moore:(

BadcuzTremysaid
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah great actor,my favourite bond of them all.
  • Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RIP Roger Moore
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's very sad. Sir Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan are my favourite James Bond actors. Seeing Mr Brosnan's Facebook posts about his death really hit me.

My thoughts are definitely with his family.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Knew id see a thread on this here.

Rip
  • The_Flngersmith
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Horrible man.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ all over the woman who got him his first acting jobs.

Favorite Bond, seriously ?
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

He's not my favorite, but since he was the first one I saw play the role, I've always associated him as Bond.

My favorite is Sean Connery.

This was one of my favorites - Cannonball Run where he played James Bond who wanted to be Roger Moore.

• Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a scene I always enjoy watching. It's from my favourite Sir Roger Moore 007 film and it features my favourite James Bond villain, Max Zorin.

• Coffeecup132
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Max Zorin was the 1st time I started loving Christopher Walken as a villain. Love him in King of New York and so many other flicks
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Horrible man.
    **** all over the woman who got him his first acting jobs.

Sounds like he fit the James Bond roll quite nicely if that's the case lol
    Post edited by HonestSoul333 on
  • The_Flngersmith
    Horrible man.

Sounds like he fit the James Bond roll quite nicely if that's the case lol

Aye, but a c*** in reality.
  • doctorrocktor
    1954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Horrible man.

Yes seriously got a problem with that.
  • doctorrocktor

He's not my favorite, but since he was the first one I saw play the role, I've always associated him as Bond.

My favorite is Sean Connery.

This was one of my favorites - Cannonball Run where he played James Bond who wanted to be Roger Moore.

Great funny movie.
  • The_Flngersmith
    Horrible man.

Problem ? No... just a few chuckles.
  • doctorrocktor
    Horrible man.

im shaken but not stirred lol.just had a hard day at work didn't mean it offensive
  • The_Flngersmith
    Horrible man.

im shaken but not stirred lol.just had a hard day at work didn't mean it offensive

90% of what I type is also intended as ridiculous laments.

No harm done. That pun though... both painfully irritating and somehow absolutely hilarious. Kudos.
  • BoWinston
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Vespervin wrote: »
    This is a scene I always enjoy watching. It's from my favourite Sir Roger Moore 007 film and it features my favourite James Bond villain, Max Zorin.

My favorite Bond film and villain too!

Roger Moore's Bond films are so underrated by the Bond purists, I watched A View To A Kill three times in the theater during the summer of '85, so many great scenes and lines and the soundtrack is one of the best if not the best of the series.

RIP Sir Roger Moore