Weekly BF

Chat Logs

EDDTHEDUCK_XI_
30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
What is the chance we can have Chat Logs. it would make a very very useful and helpful addition to the admin tools . you could see how abusive a player has been over a particular time and deal with appropriately .
1 or 2 weeks worth would do , in bf4 we used GameMe and the chat logs where kept for 3 months .
?

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • CrashCA
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™
  • EDDTHEDUCK_XI_
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017

I had quick look around and could not find a post ! But worth bringing up again ..
    CrashCA wrote: »
    SOON™

Love it

@Striterax_ could you find out any info on this? for server admins this is very important tool . lol they could give each server owner a google docs account and link all the chat in there.......
    Post edited by EDDTHEDUCK_XI_ on
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wouldn't waste your breath man, at this point the features will be bimonthly-biannual releases of 1-2 features per release, maybe even less. The whole point of removing procon was to create a "better experience" and by Ali's account they have already done that so I have lost hope that the features that got requested will in fact be implemented.

How many features do we have so far? It's now May, divide that number by how long it has been since release and you have your answer. Soon™ should be trademarked by DICE in my opinion because it has no definition similar to that of the actual word.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think by better experience, he meant better for dice and not for the player base. The way patches and updates are coming out and the way the player base is dropping, I have to believe dice is throwing in the towel.
  • UglyNoah
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And as for console players; it would be really cool to have a banner message available for server host to share a message
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    From what I've seen and heard I had the same thought as what @Axlerod1 says. It's all meant for DICE/EA side not for us the admins etc. I recall something about this where it was stated that EA's Origin service and general ToS services (for foul language, racism etc) in-game were sufficient. We all know that this is incredibly naive.

Chat logs would be nice as I have to say, BF1 is the first BF title that has been this toxic. I've never seen this much racism, hatred, religious hated etc you name it, than in BF1.
  • Jaskaman
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Chatlogs are needed but then again there is so many things missing..., proper ban support with ban reason and time stamps, 100 VIP + 100 admins, 300 p banlist, ability to restart own server, move commands, ingame server messages etc.... Yeah language has been toxic.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice's official statement is to report toxic chat. That is sufficient enough for us. So says DICE.
  • CrashCA
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why I avoid EA server, if at all possible.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    These are all reasons I have gone back to BF4. The rentable servers are better. The people are friendlier. The game has more depth.