: Special Raiders (SRDS) - Recruiting Again (Europe) (18+) (Mic Required)

Comments

• vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been a long run. We got 71 members right now. Apply now on the platoon cause in 2 weeks or so the platoon is going to be changed to only 18+ players. Also, add me on psn: vasilisdim to get to know you better and have a chance on playing with us.
  • Gauge12_024
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still looking for people?
  • vasilisdim1
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still looking for people?

Glad to have you with us Gauge. gg last night :)
  • vasilisdim1
    BUMP!!!
  • vasilisdim1
    BUMP once more!
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey team, can you use a Dutch medic in your platoon?
    Not the best KDR (0.71) , but a real teamplayer reviving (>4K) and healing (>18K). Mic & premium pass present. Preferred game mode is Conquest, but I will run with the team regardless. Mainly playing in the weekends.
  • Dukilito
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I apply
  • vasilisdim1
    R0BB4L0U wrote: »
    Hey team, can you use a Dutch medic in your platoon?
    Not the best KDR (0.71) , but a real teamplayer reviving (>4K) and healing (>18K). Mic & premium pass present. Preferred game mode is Conquest, but I will run with the team regardless. Mainly playing in the weekends.

Send you on ps4 for applying?
  • vasilisdim1
    Dukilito wrote: »
    I apply

Send me a message on: vasilisdim (psn)
  • vasilisdim1
    8 slots left until we will be a full platoon. Add me on: vasilisdim
  • colocheto
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm looking to join your team if there's still room?
  • vasilisdim1
    colocheto wrote: »
    I'm looking to join your team if there's still room?

Yeap, whoever have a mic, being 18+ and ptfo'ing can join. Just add me on vasilisdim (psn) to guide you man :)
  • Romuth
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sending friend req so I can msg you
  • vasilisdim1
    Romuth wrote: »
    sending friend req so I can msg you

Let's see if that platoon suits you romuth :)
  • vasilisdim1
    Special Raiders recruiting again!
  • R0BB4L0U
    170 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you are EU/US (East) player, and looking for a platoon you definately have to check out Special Raiders!

We have very active players who play on daily basis, but also casual players (like me). There is no military structure , no daily activity required and no massive KDR required (which is the case in many platoons). Just a bunch of teamplayers PTFO and having fun while doing it.

Tired of being in a squad without communication? Out of ammo too often and don't get revived? Join Special Raiders and you 'll experience true teamwork.

So, if you're 16+, have a mic and understand the value of teamwork, join Special Raiders.

• vasilisdim1
    R0BB4L0U wrote: »
    If you are EU/US (East) player, and looking for a platoon you definately have to check out Special Raiders!

We have very active players who play on daily basis, but also casual players (like me). There is no military structure , no daily activity required and no massive KDR required (which is the case in many platoons). Just a bunch of teamplayers PTFO and having fun while doing it.

Tired of being in a squad without communication? Out of ammo too often and don't get revived? Join Special Raiders and you 'll experience true teamwork.

So, if you're 16+, have a mic and understand the value of teamwork, join Special Raiders.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and support Rob. Good to have you with us man :)
  • vasilisdim1
    Another 5 entries until 100. Make ur application now :)
  • vasilisdim1
    BUMP!!
  • R0BB4L0U
    daily bump !