Weekly BF

I discovered why Support dont drop ammo.

2»

Comments

• xROLLIN_STON3x
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    I drop ammo ALWAYS on flags in the spots people are likely to play from or if a guy is requesting I'll throw it where there is some cover. I also run the indirect-fire perk just so I can chuck two down.
  • pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh, gunjyguy got banned. I was looking forward to his response. Oh well.
  • diagoro
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When I repeatedly ask for ammo and support ignores me, I assume it's either a noob, or they didn't equip ammo packs. Happens more often than not...

But there's also the 'nervous dropper', they guy who drops ammo every minute. Usually means I get nothing but bullets, cause the pack disappeared after 10 seconds. Or the guy who only drops in the middle of a road/open space. Might as well just respawn, cause I'm gonna die waiting to restock...
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After posting on this yesterday I played couple of matches and was on Whiteout and I noticed one of my teammates drop an ammo pack ,I went over too it to reload up and the guy who dropped it started t-bagging the ammo pack and slicing at me with his knife like I wasn't allowed to get ammo ,talk about childish garbage .
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After posting on this yesterday I played couple of matches and was on Whiteout and I noticed one of my teammates drop an ammo pack ,I went over too it to reload up and the guy who dropped it started t-bagging the ammo pack and slicing at me with his knife like I wasn't allowed to get ammo ,talk about childish garbage .

That's just sad.
  • daywalker_1402
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

or he was just messing with you. i t bag randoms sometimes when i'm waiting in an elevator with them or something along those lines. no harm, no foul unless it was on hardcore where the knife swipe could hurt you
  • Thieves1988
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    When I repeatedly ask for ammo and support ignores me, I assume it's either a noob, or they didn't equip ammo packs. Happens more often than not...

But there's also the 'nervous dropper', they guy who drops ammo every minute. Usually means I get nothing but bullets, cause the pack disappeared after 10 seconds. Or the guy who only drops in the middle of a road/open space. Might as well just respawn, cause I'm gonna die waiting to restock...

I can definitely be classified as a nervous dropper. I got into this habit by playing assault. I have the perk that lets you hold 2 medkits, so I would drop medkits like crazy for my team. I sometimes do the same with ammo boxes lmao. It's just a bad habit on my part.
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

or he was just messing with you. i t bag randoms sometimes when i'm waiting in an elevator with them or something along those lines. no harm, no foul unless it was on hardcore where the knife swipe could hurt you

I didn't know what to think ,it just didn't look right lol
  • XxgunjyguyxX
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    i don't throw ammo down unless they ask for it because 99% of the time if someone has the ammo symbol over their head and i drop it, they run away from it or expect me to follow them and then drop it where they want to be. if you're too impatient to hang out where i'm at for a couple seconds then pick up an enemy's loadout when you kill them and if you run out of ammo because you didn't hold back for 10 seconds then that's you're own fault.
    In 1500+ hours of playtime you only have 9k+ resupplies?
    If you were throwing ammo like a decent support player should,you would have alot more resupplies than that.

This discussion has been closed.