BF1 the worst BF after BFBC2 :/

Comments

• Lahoo_Eckbert
    1072 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BC2 is the best battlefield.

another console fan who just joined the PC community i suppose.

Never owned a console saltboy. I've been PC gaming since prince of persia.

• Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Said the guy who bought Battlefield Trashline.Just because you were not good at a game it doesnt mean its bad.Bc2 is one of the most skillfull bf games ever.
  • El-Sid-James
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Battlefield franchise doesn't exist in the BF2 sense anymore. What you are looking for you might get from games like Squad. Battlefield is the new causal EA money making machine. It is fun if you accept this and that the game usually releases with quality level of an early beta release. If you want a community and team work building game Battlefield is NOT that title.

What he said. BF2 was THE online multiplayer game. Everything since just isn't. Seems EA/Dice are hellbent on just making a nice looking no brains online shooter. With BF1 they are almost there. Just needs a pair of comedy **** on the uniforms now.
  • Arashenstein
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2017
    Solid_9493 wrote: »

Said the guy who bought Battlefield Trashline.Just because you were not good at a game it doesnt mean its bad.Bc2 is one of the most skillfull bf games ever.

Battlefield Hardline was given to me for free go check my play time in it (shouldn't be more than 10 hours) and guess what, it out scores BF1 in every aspect. It had NO health regeneration and extremely well balanced guns and absolutely based on teamwork. The main reason i stopped playing it was no military theme. Funny you dont go check on my BF4 stats and see my play time and service stars in both BF3 and BF4 but you talk about the ONLY game which i did not even play which is hardline :D

And btw Solid_9493 :D nice stats you got there xD do you play METRO only cause i only see you got kills with grenades. that explains your taste of battlefield all your recently played maps are metro :D haha sure BC2 should be "skillful" to you xD I only see Metro in both of your BF3 and BF4 stats and you only have kills with M320 and Grenades in BF4 :D and no Service Medal of any other game mode besides Metro Conquest <3 good job keep up your "skillful" playstyle :dizzy:
  • SagnolThGangster
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    First BF game i owned was BC2 on pc and it has been my favourite battlefield since then... All these latest battlefields are user friendly and easier compared to it, you have to respect our opinions and not act like a fanboy kiddo. I am glad there are still people play it and i also play it from time to time and i still enjoy it, if u dont like it u can still play BF3 and 4 and stop making useless threads. Thanks
  • Arashenstein
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2017
    First BF game i owned was BC2 on pc and it has been my favourite battlefield since then... All these latest battlefields are user friendly and easier compared to it, you have to respect our opinions and not act like a fanboy kiddo. I am glad there are still people play it and i also play it from time to time and i still enjoy it, if u dont like it u can still play BF3 and 4 and stop making useless threads. Thanks

you have never played a battlefield game if you havent played the previous titles which were PC exclusive only (BF2), please come back when you have played "battlefield" not COD+Vehicles AKA BC2
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why dont you go play arma to have your true battlefield experience?
  • SagnolThGangster
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

• Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Battlefield Hardline was given to me for free go check my play time in it (shouldn't be more than 10 hours) and guess what, it out scores BF1 in every aspect. It had NO health regeneration and extremely well balanced guns and absolutely based on teamwork. The main reason i stopped playing it was no military theme. Funny you dont go check on my BF4 stats and see my play time and service stars in both BF3 and BF4 but you talk about the ONLY game which i did not even play which is hardline :D

And btw Solid_9493 :D nice stats you got there xD do you play METRO only cause i only see you got kills with grenades. that explains your taste of battlefield all your recently played maps are metro :D haha sure BC2 should be "skillful" to you xD I only see Metro in both of your BF3 and BF4 stats and you only have kills with M320 and Grenades in BF4 :D and no Service Medal of any other game mode besides Metro Conquest <3 good job keep up your "skillful" playstyle :dizzy:

Yap i used to play a lot of metro so what?

You judge my playstyle 5 years ago while everyone can see how unexperienced you are in bf1 with your 22 hours in game and you still judge a game you dont even know very well.Please go back to your lock on vehicles that you find so skillfull.The only cod boy in here is you mate.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yet another thread made by some old **** person who always complains that "back then everything was better". Dude just **** and go play BF3/4, there are still thousands of players playing it.
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    Another thread full of tormented souls crippled by nostalgia!

says the guy who only has BF1 in his account

I've played most of the Battlefield games with the exception of 2142! This is just a separate account from my others as I had issues accessing my old origin account a while back! :)

I've heard hackers have multiple accounts....umm ;)

also..i do agree with OP. BF games aren't the same anymore. 1942, Vietnam, BF2 and 2142... now those were the good games. Everything afterwards was just blah.
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    So I guess that's your "fallback" response? When someone doesn't agree with YOUR OPINION you throw insults at them?
    -
    Grow up son.
    -
    If you aren't going to respect other people's opinion about the game they sure as hell aren't going to respect yours.
    -
    If everyone agreed with each other on the same things the world would be a boring place.
  • BlindChance
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Arma, Arma mods like IronFront and Squad. Battlefield never really was a tactical shooter. EA and DICE decided to go in the casual direction for higher sales and watered down most of team play elements. I'm surprised we have a working VOIP in game and basic team play tools.

• B0ng0_Banger
    1123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bad company 2 is the best multiplayer game ever made imo. i've been pc gaming for about 15 years and the last console I owned was a gamecube.
  • SirBobdk
    3647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    B0ng0420 wrote: »
    bad company 2 is the best multiplayer game ever made imo. i've been pc gaming for about 15 years and the last console I owned was a gamecube.
    Agree, also played for 15 years on pc.
  • Bicepsrage
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I started with BC2 and it is the best Battlefield game for me. Maybe if I joined Battlefield franchise earlier my choice would be different.
  • DutchMaj-General
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Battlefield Modern Warfare kicked ****..
  • Arashenstein

Yap i used to play a lot of metro so what?

You judge my playstyle 5 years ago while everyone can see how unexperienced you are in bf1 with your 22 hours in game and you still judge a game you dont even know very well.Please go back to your lock on vehicles that you find so skillfull.The only cod boy in here is you mate.

this is my steam profile tell me if you see any COD game in my game list:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Arashenstein

Check my BF4 and BF3 stats as well and you will see i have Service star of EVERY GUN including the crossbow and phantom bow. I play battlefield to discover everything not only care about K/D ratio. I have service star of every vehicle and every gadget and every gun and every game mode and every class. Even in BFBC2 i am level 50 with all guns service stars shame the website is outdated otherwise you could seach my name in bfbc2stats and see for yourself. I bought BF1 like 3 weeks ago and I have unlocked nearly everything except the level 10 guns for each class. The game is not even a BF game they completely have converted it to FPS focused game, this is the gift of consolization of Tactical RTS + FPS games which battllefield was one before 2008. Bad company destoryed the game it introduced battlefield as a complete FPS game to people. and yet i find it funny for all these years BF2 servers are shutdown by gamespy and EA games but yet it has more players than BF3 and BFBC2 combined together on community servers.
  • MildGunishment
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If it still has servers running and there is still an active player base, why don't you join them play it?
  • ATF_lateDENT
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "BF2 is the best battlefield ever..." sure, back when it came out.

I have been playing Battlefield games on PC since 1942. I still know many people who feel that 1942 was THE best Battlefield game and they still play it.

If you people are still so into BF2 then have at it. After 5 years of playing BF2 daily, I got really bored with it, and I don't miss it at all. I heard talk about people coming up with ways to continue to play it, but the graphics are so outdated that it won't hold my interest. If you updated BF2 with BF1 graphics, then I'd buy it again. Since COD has done it, maybe EA will too at some point (they like to copy Activision), but I wouldn't hold my breath.

BC2 I still play sometimes. That game was amazing when it came out, mostly for the environmental destruction IMHO. Yeah it was infantry rather than vehicle focused, but that's my preference, so it fit what I wanted to do. I played the hell out of BF3 and BF4, but was very disappointed that DICE did not continue the environmental destruction. Every new Battlefield game has things moved around a bit and there is a learning curve. BF1 had more of a learning curve than the previous games, but it's still very fun to me, if I can find populated servers.

With BF1, I'm very happy that the destruction has returned. The visuals and audio are very immersive. Yeah I'm pissed about how they handled RSP and I miss being able to play on a server that mixes all the maps and game modes. I hate the 'console-ization' of Battlefield games with the trend to matchmaking, since it craps out quite a bit of the time. I prefer more control and choice.

I wonder what DICE will do with the Battlefield franchise after the next Star Wars movie experience has been released? With Activision going to WWII, then they will probably follow. Who knows.