Sniper Limit!! Please

kondorasGR
81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
So many threads for sniper limit and still DICE doesnt care....we want to play the game way its meant to be! and thats not 80% of the team snipers only...cmon there people who try to play the objective and cant because they are alone(ingame)their teamates snipe away from them...and its so annoying!!!!I would not mind if it happened once in a while,but its 90% of the matches!!!

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Exaggeration above^
  • NamelessForNow
    1432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you might be exaggerating those numbers a little bit.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    tstang79 wrote: »

Did a 6hr stream yesterday none of which occurred during that time. *shrugs shoulders* then again I'm always pushing sites so I'm not bothered by it when it does happen
  • kondorasGR
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

Did a 6hr stream yesterday none of which occurred during that time. *shrugs shoulders* then again I'm always pushing sites so I'm not bothered by it when it does happen

Im not,if it wasnt a problem there will not be so many threads about this...if you are streaming every day and not seeing this...dont know you are lucky man...just quited from 6 matches...the team i was in hadone flag, our base flag....most of them were sniping or writing in the chat that the enemie team are cheaters....typical BF1 day
  • TyroneLoyd
    kondorasGR wrote: »

Im not,if it wasnt a problem there will not be so many threads about this...if you are streaming every day and not seeing this...dont know you are lucky man...just quited from 6 matches...the team i was in hadone flag, our base flag....most of them were sniping or writing in the chat that the enemie team are cheaters....typical BF1 day

Everyday that I'm on. I'm never not streaming when I play bf1.
  • bigguyhawaii
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've been in games where my team will not flank, spawn at newly capped back flags, run away when flag is being capped and they're not snipers. It's not the class but the player.
  • kondorasGR
    I've been in games where my team will not flank, spawn at newly capped back flags, run away when flag is being capped and they're not snipers. It's not the class but the player.

Agreed but when we are all capped i press TAB and guess what,half of the team snipes...the balance in general sucks though...
  • Clovis559
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So many threads for sniper limit and still DICE doesnt care....we want to play the game way its meant to be! and thats not 80% of the team snipers only...cmon there people who try to play the objective and cant because they are alone(ingame)their teamates snipe away from them...and its so annoying!!!!I would not mind if it happened once in a while,but its 90% of the matches!!!

You don't need the game to force you to pick another class, you can... just pick another class. Try assault.
  • Rottenflesh142
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The old saying is. If you can't beat them join them. That's my 2 cents worth. TYVM don't clap just throw money, i'll be here until Thursday.
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree. Limit snipers on each team. Everyone wants to be a XFactor pro sniper. **** 'em.
  • kondorasGR
    Clovis559 wrote: »

You don't need the game to force you to pick another class, you can... just pick another class. Try assault.

Son i play all the classes and i pick what my team needs...im not the problem...the problem is that there more players that dont care about the squad-team.the most of them are sniper pros...
  • DarK-BETRAYED
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Son i play all the classes and i pick what my team needs...im not the problem...the problem is that there more players that dont care about the squad-team.the most of them are sniper pros...

i often end up with assault players that cant get 1 kill then they blame the team that they are losing and having 2 many snipers
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited May 2017
    A sniper limit would be a fantastic benefit to custom server settings. Please consider this DICE. (Would be even more amazing as a standard setting for all servers. You've made sniping too appealing).
  • kondorasGR

i often end up with assault players that cant get 1 kill then they blame the team that they are losing and having 2 many snipers

well that happens 2 i guess ,especially in smaller maps...for me at least most of the time the problem is people sniping away from the objective and squad...
  • Clovis559
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Shoot, you're definitely old if your calling people son. Nobody gave you the memo? That fad has passed. What was it like being one of the first people on your block to have a phone, now the internet what what? You so leet you shouldn't even have to complain about other players. I feel ya digg
  • kondorasGR

Shoot, you're definitely old if your calling people son. Nobody gave you the memo? That fad has passed. What was it like being one of the first people on your block to have a phone, now the internet what what? You so leet you shouldn't even have to complain about other players. I feel ya digg

Did i offend you?
  • Clovis559

Did i offend you?

Try to keep up dad, hey ... I know it's hard to read on your old EGA graphics :D it's like sniping to read this... focus your lens.... control your breathing...
  • kondorasGR

Did i offend you?

Try to keep up dad, hey ... I know it's hard to read on your old EGA graphics :D it's like sniping to read this... focus your lens.... control your breathing...

Oh you think you are funny,oh ok.....
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I really don't care what the stats says. The average number of scouts/snipers per game I'm in is around 8-10 per team. You really only need 1 per squad in my opinion. But Dice made most of the maps extremly sniper friendly so who is to blame?

Now I can't follow the idéer that when you can you should but that's how gamers are.

But when people starts to use the term snipermap then it's a problem.
  • DeLtAuk2004
    1107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Everyday that I'm on. I'm never not streaming when I play bf1.

Sheesh I bet your a blast to be around .what's with everyone trying to be famous for doing absolutely f all .How about do something worthwhile with your life. So tired of the look at me generation who fall into a deep seated depression if they don't get them likes .