Whats the best pistol in your opinion?

Comments

• TIG_blane
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Don't care really for best, the 1912 for support has a sexy reload. Get the gold skin and it looks amazing.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You can use all of them with equal results. I wouldn't go for the Howdah however as it is in my opinon the weakest one. Also the C96 isn't that great for me.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Op doesn't listen to anyone here;

Kolibri is the best pistol
  • SoleSurvivor116
    233 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you dont use the repetierpistole m.1912 you should not be playing
  • Randomness21717
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

I listen, I was just asleep.
  • Randomness21717
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

Also you're not wrong.
  • EvilSoul1321
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    My most used pistol is the C93 and after that is the M1911. The flare gun can also be a good weapon to use even tho technically its not a pistol. I use it all the time to set enemies on fire lol.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just started using the Hammerless and it drops people who try to strafe.

Its smooth like butter.
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    The Frommer Stop is the best scout pistol. The Bodeo is also great if you can deal with the long reload which isn't too bad in larger game modes that give you time for that. The Mars Auto is pretty subpar imo.

The Mars Auto is only worth using if most of the enemies you're engaging with your pistol are 17 meters or more away. Otherwise the Frommer Stop and Bodeo will always kill faster. However, if you add the weapon swap speed to that (aka deploy time) then the Frommer Stop kills faster than the Mars Auto at every range. This is because you take 200 milliseconds longer to deploy the Mars Auto than the Frommer Stop. For an aggressive scout, deploy time on your pistol is an extremely important stat.

For your other classes, your choice of sidearm isn't nearly as important. So here's what I'd personally be most likely to use:
    For Assault - 1903 Hammerless (similar performance to Frommer Stop. Slightly slower deploy)
    Support - Bulldog (High damage, has the same deploy time as the Frommer Stop at 0.4 seconds)
    Medic - Auto Revolver (High damage, fast reloading revolver)
    Any class - MLE 1903 or M1911

With the Frommer Stop and Bulldog in particular, the 0.4 seconds deploy time means you can start hipfiring almost immediately after hitting the weapon swap key/button. Which to me is one of the most important features of a sidearm since when I need my sidearm, I generally need it as close to instantly as possible.
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    Best All-class: M1911, C93
    Best Assault: 1903 Hammerless, Howdah(because insane TTK, needs some love too)
    Best Medic: Auto-Revolver, Taschenpistole
    Best Support: M1912, Modello(both not very good, just use all kits).
    Best Scout: Bodeo, Frommer
    Slightly modified.
    For class specific pistols, 1903 Hammerless, Taschenpistole, Modello and Frommer are all the same.
    They aren't. They have deploy time and reload differences. Frommer also has lower mag size.
    http://symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Taschenpistole_M1914&w2=Frommer_Stop&w3=Beretta_M1915&w4=1903_Hammerless&w5=None&a51=None&a52=None
    In technical specs, the Taschen is the best one because it boasts the best empty reload and the second best partial.
    The worst is the Modello as it has the worst in class reloads.
  • BoWinston
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Slightly modified.
    For class specific pistols, 1903 Hammerless, Taschenpistole, Modello and Frommer are all the same.
    They aren't. They have deploy time and reload differences. Frommer also has lower mag size.
    http://symthic.com/bf1-multi-comparison?w1=Taschenpistole_M1914&w2=Frommer_Stop&w3=Beretta_M1915&w4=1903_Hammerless&w5=None&a51=None&a52=None
    In technical specs, the Taschen is the best one because it boasts the best empty reload and the second best partial.

I know the pocket pistols (Hammerless, Taschenpistole, Modello and Frommer) all have very slightly different stats, but when I service starred them they all felt the same to me and that's why I said that.

Support is actually where I use my Doughboy M1911 (I have to use that expensive skin somewhere), I don't use the Modello, but I wanted to list the best of each class and that's why I listed it because if I didn't use the 1911 that's what I would use.

Hammerless, Auto-Revolver and Bodeo are my go to guns for the other classes.
  • 249SawTooStronk
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M1911
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Slightly modified.

I know the pocket pistols (Hammerless, Taschenpistole, Modello and Frommer) all have very slightly different stats, but when I service starred them they all felt the same to me and that's why I said that.

Support is actually where I use my Doughboy M1911 (I have to use that expensive skin somewhere), I don't use the Modello, but I wanted to list the best of each class and that's why I listed it because if I didn't use the 1911 that's what I would use.

hgYQirr.png
    I use it on every class.
    I just had to clarify they aren't the same, but I also thought that this thread was statistical and not based on opinions.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Autorevolver is one of the best. I tend to go either with one of the revolvers or I go for the compact pistols. So either high damage, slow firing or very fast firing, low damage.

1911 is obviously a good choice for the most parts. The Repetierpistole for support is an interesting one, little less damage than the 1911 but it has a nice long damage drop off.
  • Forkbeard84
    2043 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find myself using the 1911 quite a bit.
  • YourLocalPIumber
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    1911 is the best pistol ever to exist.

• Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The C93 and the Gasser M1870
  • Randomness21717
    Slightly modified.

hgYQirr.png
    I use it on every class.
    I just had to clarify they aren't the same, but I also thought that this thread was statistical and not based on opinions.

Personally, I wish I had that Doughboy M1911 skin just because of how pretty it is. Every other 1911 skin looks like trash.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The best, not sure, but I prefer the mle1903.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kolibri

/thread