Play 2 Give: Community event June 2nd to 4th

2»

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So is this meant to be live yet?

it is 2nd june... log in, no dogtag, no battlepack, no mission (or is it not the same as the other missions that you have to select before going in?)

or are we having yet another rerun of failed dice promotions? (like the valentine stuff we didn't get... )

You don't have to select a mission, just do some of those things. The dog tag probably won't be awarded until the skin is awarded. That would be my guess
  • LeftyRighty1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well for the record, 59 resupplies in a match and absolutely no feedback about completing anything, no rewards, nada... I guess we wait and see when the thing ends.
  • LeftyRighty1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well at least the x2 exp is actually working without actually appearing on the home page :)
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    Nice skin. Looking forward to running a stainless 1911 with red wood grips. It's very reminiscent of some of the high end 1911s sold today. Good job, DICE.

Getting closer to my daily carry.
    micro9_zpsqdeoluqe.jpg

That is so fricking cute
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Nice skin. Looking forward to running a stainless 1911 with red wood grips. It's very reminiscent of some of the high end 1911s sold today. Good job, DICE.

micro9_zpsqdeoluqe.jpg

That is so fricking cute

You're just mad cause you can't carry there lol :D
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

micro9_zpsqdeoluqe.jpg

That is so fricking cute

You're just mad cause you can't carry there lol :D

2WxWfiavndgcM.gif
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

micro9_zpsqdeoluqe.jpg

That is so fricking cute

Not quite as small or cute as a Kolibri...but pretty damn tiny for a 9mm. I carried a full size and commander size 1911 for a long time...they just start to be so darn heavy feeling by the end of the day. I can't even tell this little guy is there.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Omg a skill gotta do this Lol

Stupid.
  • mikegh1994
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice looking skin, too bad I don't really use the 1911 though... Now if they had a skin like that for the P08, that'd be nice.
  • BIA_Copen
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Double Xp isn't working. I'm on PS4 in the US. My friend isn't getting it either so what gives?
  • dragonborn3603
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Video on the Play to Give Info:

• VarmintKong
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

micro9_zpsqdeoluqe.jpg

That is so fricking cute

Not quite as small or cute as a Kolibri...but pretty damn tiny for a 9mm. I carried a full size and commander size 1911 for a long time...they just start to be so darn heavy feeling by the end of the day. I can't even tell this little guy is there.

Kimber's are so nice. Love the beavertail to make hand placement automatic and comfortable on the draw for conceal carry. I think I read an article about their 9millimeter entry on the conceal carry market. There was a picture of the gun on one of the pages that was actual size. I agree you don't need to lug around a .45. I want to neutralize a deadly threat not put rounds through an assailant, through a wall, and into the next room.
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What to do for that doggtag? onley loggin in and play some games?
  • bleachee
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It was Kimber and Wilson Combat that I had in mind. And for the record, 9mm will outpenetrate 45 ACP due to its higher sectional density.
  • Right_2_B3ar
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Would be nice if there was a way to track the progress. Or if there is where to find it.