Attack planes out maneuvering fighter planes

2»

Comments

• x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The problem is that once in the skies with no other planes, a figther has not much to do.

Nah, you can still kill a lot of infantry with the Fighter.

Only 5-10 less a game than before. Just don't get the ridiculous multi kills anymore.

• 0uchT1me
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Terrible terrible decision by DICE to nerf the fighter it is pretty worthless now, why would a bigger heavier plane with powerful anti-armor weapons be able to out turn one made for air superiority I can't understand this. Also the rear gunner in attack planes is so OP I've never been able to kill one with a fighter, I fly a lot and have seen 100's of rounds seemingly hit the guy's head to no avail.
  • Dinamythe2512
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is that once in the skies with no other planes, a figther has not much to do.

Nah, you can still kill a lot of infantry with the Fighter.

Yes even with solely the MG you can deal some damage to infantry. But it's very skilled as it need a lot of precision with something hard to maneuver.

But as a fighter when I have nothing left to do, I use the first person view then enters in free view with the middle mouse button to look at the battlefield and spot as many enemies as I can for my team.

I would still like to have more things to do as a dogefighter in the sky.. Incendiary ammo could be used to slightly damage vehicles and set infantry on fire ?