Heat Map

FightingSioux8
211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I don't know if this is possible or not, but does this game have a map that shows the aggregate location of where kills and deaths occur on every map. I've seen them for Halo but I didn't know if there was a website that showed it for battlefield.

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not that I know of.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bridge on Argonne would be freaking crimson and the sand dunes at C on suez would be white they're so hot lol
  • FightingSioux8
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    The bridge on Argonne would be freaking crimson and the sand dunes at C on suez would be white they're so hot lol

I think it would be very interesting to see.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If one did exist, I would love to see D flag on Soissions before the trench dart nerf...
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That would be a cool feature
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know if this is possible or not, but does this game have a map that shows the aggregate location of where kills and deaths occur on every map. I've seen them for Halo but I didn't know if there was a website that showed it for battlefield.

It would be interesting but if you play the maps enough you can gauge where the action will be and how to get around it.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1399 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see sector 2 of operations on Fort Vaux as well as sector 2 on Argonne Forest. The bunker area at B. The dunes at C on Suez,