Do you agree for a votekick system in game?

2»

Comments

• Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017

What Votekick was always really good at was getting rid of "Griefers", players who weren't cheating but were hampering their own team just for the lulz (blocking doors, smoking/flashbanging their own team, grabbing vehicles just to drive them into the same lake over and over).

When people nominated someone from their OWN team for a kick for griefing, the opponents would usually oblige.

You beat me to it. As a console player, I don't worry a whole lot about hackers. But NOTHING ruins a good night of gaming like some 10 year old griefer who spends the entire round of conquest pushing your light tank around with the armored car. I would LOVE to have some way to take away this kid's bowl of spaghettios, and like you said, when people start voting for kicking people on their own team, you know it's probably deserved.
  • Rename010101
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It would be abused beyond belief for infantry players and vehicle players alike.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No, pilots and tankers would be the first to go
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The question is simple...

With the current system we can report a player that use cheat and hope that the EA (or who it is) "take care" of it.

But the "in game situation" dosen't change: the cheater will continue to play until he will come out of the game or until the "fairfightsystem" kick him.

So... I ask you: Do you agree for a votekick system in game?

This system can improve the situation "in game" for kick cheaters...

But also there is a risk of starting a vote for a player that didn't nothing: OH XYZ DOING 30-0 IN A TANK HE IS A CHEATER VOTE FOR KICK HIM !1!1!1!

What do you think about this?

(ps. sorry for the "potato english" :P)

It would be a mess. Just a lot of salty players voting to kick others because they die too much. If a group of players or a single person skill bothers you that much... They should rent a server and become a badmin.
  • Slapdbuuty
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ik this is off topic but Gta 5 has a vote kick.So anyone can kick players they dont like as soon as you get a jet or buy a tank BOOM! Find a new lobby.Bf1 would be the same*This guy killed me im kicking this kid* if they were to implement it it needs to be like gta were 75% need to vote kick.
  • TIG_blane
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Votekick works fine on PC. We only vote kick hackers and cheaters. It requires more than like 4 people it requires at least 20 (depends on how many people are in the server). If its just a vote kick it should be fine. Banning should be admin only. Vote kick should have a reason required (racist, slurs, trolling) not camping in a tank.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No for voting
    Yes for an anticheat program

i'm sorry but knowing people it will be misused
  • boutneus
    2483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just no. Scrubs voting 2 kick you out cause u wrecking them. Terrible idea
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely not.

Disgruntled players would take it out on others in frustration.

Rental servers are your best solution
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    APBT wrote: »
    Absolutely not.

Kicks for no reason also happens in rental servers tho.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Absolutely not.

True, but I doubt the OP kicks himself out of a server he rents.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Absolutely not.

Probably :p
    I thought meant to join rental servers.
  • APBT
    Absolutely not.

Probably :p
    I thought meant to join rental servers.

NP.

When I'm feeling onery, I go to rental servers and break the rules.
    It's fun and an andrealine rush, guessing when your gonna be kicked lol.
  • Khal_Fraggo
    494 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What Votekick was always really good at was getting rid of "Griefers", players who weren't cheating but were hampering their own team just for the lulz (blocking doors, smoking/flashbanging their own team, grabbing vehicles just to drive them into the same lake over and over).

When people nominated someone from their OWN team for a kick for griefing, the opponents would usually oblige.

You beat me to it. As a console player, I don't worry a whole lot about hackers. But NOTHING ruins a good night of gaming like some 10 year old griefer who spends the entire round of conquest pushing your light tank around with the armored car. I would LOVE to have some way to take away this kid's bowl of spaghettios, and like you said, when people start voting for kicking people on their own team, you know it's probably deserved.

I remember that the ORIGINAL BF1942 (or it may have been BF:Vietnam) had an exploit where if Friendly Fire was disabled, players could STILL die to vehicle collisions from Jeeps driven by their own team.

Some people would spend all match in their own team's airfield, running over anyone trying to make it to a plane.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trolling players and rage cheaters are kind of rare so what' s the point.