Weekly Debrief

BF3 Cheating issue

Frenzy_Engy
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
The previus day i joined 2 servers in a row and both severs had one cheater. Dice please do something about cheaters. They are ruining the game and our mood. I dont't know how, but this must be stopped.

Comments

• Frenzy_Engy
    The thing is that not many players votekicking the cheater. It really bothers me even if we tell them they can use the "j" to speak in case they don't know.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Report them. No one on the forums can help. If they are found to be cheating they'll be removed if punkbuster doesn't get to them first, which usually does happen quickly.

http://help.ea.com/ca/article/how-to-report-a-cheater-to-battlelog-for-mohw-and-bf3/
  • LeperSucks
    Also, a lot of times, people think someone is a cheater, but are wrong. So make sure you have evidence that he is a cheater. Because there is a very large skill gap in bf3. Don't just assume hacks. I don't know the situation though, so they may have been hacking. But more often than not, when people think there is a hacker, it's just a good player.
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LeperSucks wrote: »
    Also, a lot of times, people think someone is a cheater, but are wrong. So make sure you have evidence that he is a cheater. Because there is a very large skill gap in bf3. Don't just assume hacks. I don't know the situation though, so they may have been hacking. But more often than not, when people think there is a hacker, it's just a good player.

Very true. People call hacker way too easily sometimes.
  • Frenzy_Engy
    Well, thank you guys for the link and the advises, allthough I am pretty sure about the hackers. Not only me but other players realise it to on the server. Does DICE read these comments? I am not pretty sure about that.
  • hapezut
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    LeperSucks wrote: »

You`re surely richt, but when I lay in a corner and one Player shot me from out of the door three times and it`s always the same player, and I can`t shott him, cause he is behind a massive wall, Ithink, he`s a cheater
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It's much easier to call someone a cheater who is actually better, than accept your own shortcomings and realize you're just bad.
  • EDIS-E-LTU
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    IIRollTheDiceII, just relax and join another server. I am not saying that you will find a clean server but you can try that or get your own server instead. Besides, there is no skill gap, they are all at the same level like yourself, the difference is that their gaming gear is better than yours or they have skills installed which unfortunately is a majority.

All that nonsense about someone being better that you - its a very old tactic which is used by noobs to reflect the hackusations. It was a common practice in 2002 and still is.
    All the hax by the way are also just an evolution of the old ones.
    "New dogs old tricks".
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    " they have skills installed which unfortunately is a majority."

source for this? oh there isn't one, because it's just your opinion.....
  • lepelaar15
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • SpoolaZ
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why not show so everyone can see that Battlefield 3 is the most cheated game according PunkBuster.
    https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-overall-ban-statistics.html
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    Why not show so everyone can see that Battlefield 3 is the most cheated game according PunkBuster.
    https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-overall-ban-statistics.html

Call of Duty 4 ;)
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    as hess pointed out, bf3 is not 1st place for the detections.

and even if it was, how would 100,000 (for example) banned players be the majority of players?

in the first month bf3 sold over 8 million copies alone , so 79,000 doesn't prove a majority.
  • Bamse_stajl
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    i dont se the problem with cheaters... i see the problem that about 2/3 of the servers i join kick me for cheating... which i dont understand why. i dont cheat in any game! so i wonder why i am getting kicked/banned from so many servers for cheating????
  • StarscreamUK
    without the exact kick message its hard to say

• DirtyLittleGoat
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    i dont se the problem with cheaters... i see the problem that about 2/3 of the servers i join kick me for cheating... which i dont understand why. i dont cheat in any game! so i wonder why i am getting kicked/banned from so many servers for cheating????

Are you really trying to play dumb with us? One look at 247fairplay and it is obvious what you are doing.
  • SpoolaZ
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BF3 has a total of 136.295 bans and COD4 just 106.634, it should show you where everything is on the way, COD has a lot more players than BF series, and that BF has taken first place on Punk Busters 3 party list should show how things really are.
    as hess pointed out, bf3 is not 1st place for the detections.
    and even if it was, how would 100,000 (for example) banned players be the majority of players?
    in the first month bf3 sold over 8 million copies alone , so 79,000 doesn't prove a majority.

As you should know, EvenBalance does not publish their Bans , the ones you see on sites like PBans are only 3rd party who has been banned streamed to these services.

• lo90
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

thats exactly what a cheater would say
  • lo90
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    lo90 wrote: »

thats exactly what a cheater would say

just kidding
  • Hessuniemii
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016

wonder why you're getting banned on most servers @Bamse_stajl
    --
    I would advice uninstalling the damage mod + aimbot + the game
    These self name and shames are always entertaining
    712500a871.png
    Post edited by Hessuniemii on
This discussion has been closed.