Brag about your stats in BF1

Comments

• AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here are two I've uploaded, one as video, one as GIF. 3rd one is on my disk.

https://media.giphy.com/media/K0c7W8dEuC7VC/giphy.gif

lol you shot dynamite and mines.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How else would you kill the train with the Kolibri? Lol
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I know, but it's not really killing anything with the kolibri, it's killing it with dynamite and mines. Was funny to watch though.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I know, but it's not really killing anything with the kolibri, it's killing it with dynamite and mines. Was funny to watch though.

Yeah, I hear you, but technically he was credited for the kills with the kolibri even though he shot the explosives. It's like getting hit for 99 damage with a sniper and finished off with the kolibri. It's embarrassing and funny.
  • AllOutWar76
    Yakuzq17 wrote: »
    0.72 K/D baby! I'm the one that helps give all you guys good K/Ds!!

You took one for the team! Thank you for your service soldier! ;) You're kind of like me with kill assists. I'm the guy who softens up your targets so you can run in and steal my kills.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    17,444 deaths. Get on my level scrubs!

30,000+ deaths for me.
    0.4 percent of all players.

Serving all the PS players MVP's on a silver platter.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My favorite stat is the highest nemesis streak.
    I got 11.
    I remember feeling really bad for the guy. Very briefly.
  • EvilSoul1321
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My favorite stat is the highest nemesis streak.
    I got 11.
    I remember feeling really bad for the guy. Very briefly.

An hear I thought that stat meant how many times the same person killed me.
  • AaronTheZombie
    584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maintaining this KD is challenging and gathering salt every round is satisfying. However, the game is getting boring for me recently because there is a cheater dedicating to kill me with damage mod hack every night.

The only reason I play this game is the guns. Once I service star a gun I become bored with it and move on. I repeat until I've done them all and then I get bored with the game until DLC or the next game. I get why using vehicles could be fun for a few matches but hundreds of matches in a row? I'd rather watch paint dry.
    And why should I go back to play boring infantry only TDM which I had played for years back in COD?

I can't help you if you've been playing CoD. In the previous BF games all I played were Rush and Conquest, never TDM. But for whatever reason I don't really like this game's Conquest and Rush. Then I started playing TDM and it was far more entertaining than other game modes because of its faster pace. Operations is okay too.
  • AllOutWar76
    17,444 deaths. Get on my level scrubs!

30,000+ deaths for me.
    0.4 percent of all players.

Serving all the PS players MVP's on a silver platter.

Would you be willing to take an unworthy scrub like myself under your wing and show me the ways? I have potential, my overall accuracy is 0.22 which should help aid me in dying more as I have the aim of a blind man. I just need some guidance and a chance.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a Kolibri service star

/thread
  • KPNuts74
    787 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am average but am #79 in world for Ace Squad, Assault is my main but have almost 5k revives & 5k resuplies. I am #8 on Xbox for kills with Red Baron, have over 9k kills with Sweeper, almost 9k kills with Automatico Storm and many thousands of kills with other guns.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2017
    Xbox
    Flags captured 8093 top 0.5%
    Flags defended 6626 top 1%
    PTFO and defender Moe Foe.
  • spitfiresiemion
    510 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, I hear you, but technically he was credited for the kills with the kolibri even though he shot the explosives. It's like getting hit for 99 damage with a sniper and finished off with the kolibri. It's embarrassing and funny.

I can confirm that it is fun. Dreadnaught and airship are on to-do list.
  • kespec
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    548 operations mode defeats

top 0.1%
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm happy with my stats considering my ability and available play time.

Have at it, https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/eellufc
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I unfortunately cannot do so as they are not brag-worthy.

Then again, the only stat I care about is my time to fun ratio.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nothing to brag about...any of us
  • ad_matthew
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ranked #5 on Xbox and #9 (I think) across all platforms for kills with the Lewis Suppressive