Anyone else getting sick of the hellregiel ?

Gmkillers
1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
It's all I seem to get killed with and it's all I see in the kill feed. Discuss...

Comments

• herag666
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nothing to discuss, all i see is that weapon
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting sick of shooting people with that weapon. Why can't they just give me the new weapon already.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    The reason the hellriegal is so good comes from how well rounded it is. Other popular guns outperform it at every range. It's popularity comes from its consistency at all relevant ranges.
  • mikegh1994
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I only get frustrated when I see people with like 40+ service stars with it, like seriously try something else for once. I'm proud to say that I only have like 20 kills with it and I don't plan on getting anymore.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm always a advocate for trying new setups and constantly mixing it up

I've gone over how I feel about the HellR before
  • disposalist
    9009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The Hellriegel was always popular because it's so versatile then they added a mission that requires 300 kills with it *shrug*

Why would that make you "sick of it" though? What does it matter what kills you?
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Hellriegel was always popular because it's so versatile then they added a mission that requires 300 kills with it *shrug*

Why would that make you "sick of it" though? What does it matter what kills you?
    It does when every 2nd person uses it plus it's amazing in the hands of anyone the only reason you'd use any other assault weapon is because you haven't unlocked the hellreigel.
  • Gmkillers
    3.95 infantry kd, I'm half decent at the game but everyone is using the hellregiel. Always 1 "git gud" 13 year old.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the closest thing to an assault rifle so those that can't handle semi autos or bolt actions never let it go
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have 12,400 kills with it. Hate all you want but its not going anywhere
  • RomioiStrategos
    402 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. It needs to be balanced. It is not fair to any of the other classes.
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assaults account for majority of the player base on most maps so most likely you will die to the assaults SMGs all match. Hellriegel is popular, get over it.
  • von_Campenstein
    6618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I prefer the Hellfighter myself, got Hellriegeled in the back by Stodeh tonite so I'm good. If only Stodeh knew shame...
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If I can be real here, I've run into like 80% support players for the last 2 weeks.
    Nothing but support.
    I don't understand what's going on.
    Was a new support gun released or something?
    It's kind of freaking me out.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If I can be real here, I've run into like 80% support players for the last 2 weeks.
    Nothing but support.
    I don't understand what's going on.
    Was a new support gun released or something?
    It's kind of freaking me out.

Probably some random youtuber posted a video saying "SUPPORT IS THE NEW OP CLASS IN BF1!!! (dontforget2suscribe)".
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mikegh1994 wrote: »
    I only get frustrated when I see people with like 40+ service stars with it, like seriously try something else for once. I'm proud to say that I only have like 20 kills with it and I don't plan on getting anymore.

But you have 40+ service stars with the Gewehr M.95? Like seriously try something else for once.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nerf the skillmatico!
  • Temp1st
    2493 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    I'd rather run across a guy up close with a hellriegel over a guy with a shotgun or automatico.

This. Meeting the Hellriegel's 372ms TTK is not too hard with each class.
    Meeting Automatico's 269 Is much harder.
    And in the case of 10A hunter, 2ms buckshot flight time.