Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

does quitting = a loss?

SDHSH
138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited June 18
had the top ranked player in the room quit on our team after a 4-1 flag differential to start. *profanity*me off at that whimpy crap.

is that the secret to a good w/l%?...quitting? what do you get when you quit? i stay for like 90% of my losses just to stick it out. my wl% is like 47. idk how anyone can be over 60% at cq with all the good fortune it takes to win.( few snipers, ppl who take long trips for opposite flags, great team of randoms, etc)

also, the *offensive* was *name removed* on xb1. wanna get hate for him.

Comments

  • SDHSH
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    that could be it, but i see the 100+ ranked players leave as soon as any resistance appears pretty much every room. the squadded platoon bullies do this especially.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SDHSH wrote: »
    that could be it, but i see the 100+ ranked players leave as soon as any resistance appears pretty much every room. the squadded platoon bullies do this especially.

    That's because they are afraid they might get a bad k/d probably.
  • boutneus
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    U can disconnect your cable and nothing counts. I do think a quit counts as a loss. But I'd rather continue playing and suck up some deaths then having to find new games etc. I.m sure there are people,out there who guard their stats like it's a goldstash
  • MarxistDictator
    2188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Quits count as quits I'm not sure if they record losses. My quits in this game is lel because Operations is broken. What, am I supposed to sit in lobbies that never fill? :/
  • AllOutWar76
    2571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't believe it counts as a loss.
    SDHSH wrote: »
    idk how anyone can be over 60% at cq with all the good fortune it takes to win.( few snipers, ppl who take long trips for opposite flags, great team of randoms, etc)

    1 squad of good people is all it takes, or 2 squads of decent players.. Playing solo it's rough but I managed to maintain a 60% win percentage 100% solo. Now that I joined a platoon it's slowly rising.

    SDHSH wrote: »
    that could be it, but i see the 100+ ranked players leave as soon as any resistance appears pretty much every room. the squadded platoon bullies do this especially.

    22 days play time and I have never seen this once. I have seen higher ranked players swap teams to team stack at the beginning of the match or swap teams to the winning side. Only time I ever see people run away from action is when they are low ranked. Now I have seen many a high rank vehicle **** leave games once they die. Infantry however, maybe a rage quit here and there but every lobby I play, win or lose there are tons of 100+ players who stick it out. What platform do you play on? Would love to see somebody confirm what you say is true.
  • SDHSH
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't believe it counts as a loss.
    SDHSH wrote: »
    idk how anyone can be over 60% at cq with all the good fortune it takes to win.( few snipers, ppl who take long trips for opposite flags, great team of randoms, etc)

    1 squad of good people is all it takes, or 2 squads of decent players.. Playing solo it's rough but I managed to maintain a 60% win percentage 100% solo. Now that I joined a platoon it's slowly rising.

    SDHSH wrote: »
    that could be it, but i see the 100+ ranked players leave as soon as any resistance appears pretty much every room. the squadded platoon bullies do this especially.

    22 days play time and I have never seen this once. I have seen higher ranked players swap teams to team stack at the beginning of the match or swap teams to the winning side. Only time I ever see people run away from action is when they are low ranked. Now I have seen many a high rank vehicle **** leave games once they die. Infantry however, maybe a rage quit here and there but every lobby I play, win or lose there are tons of 100+ players who stick it out. What platform do you play on? Would love to see somebody confirm what you say is true.
    xb1. the teamstacking is also ridiculous.
  • V2Face
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 18
    SDHSH wrote: »
    *removed*

    Name and shame is not allowed and if I was on a team with you I would rage quit too. ;)
  • StarscreamUK
    3804 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    The profanity, naming and because of your statement "wanna get hate for him" it is clear you intended to cause harassment and disrupt another player simply because you choose to, you have been removed from the community.

    If you wish to appeal, do so to accountdisputes@ea.com
    
                
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!