*Dragging Player To Revive*

Jayson_18402
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
This is just an idea that i think would be very good if we could choose to drag the dead teammate to cover before reviving him. This will remove the whole revive and then die straight away because you originally died in an open space, making it hard to survive it again after just being revived. (Similar to Army Of Two mechanics )
i would love to see this in the game or at least the CTE Jayson D.M :)

Comments

• Temp1st
    2244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you are dying reviving people you can just equip smokes to help you.
  • EmothicVH
    730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Garuntee medics will just do a standard revive. I seriously doubt that the majority will drag a player to safety. Many would rather do the revive and move on. A few might do it, but they are more of a rare case.
  • sirtokesalot48
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That would be awesome , you drop somebody next to cover then you see a medic rip him back into cover
  • TwinWoIf
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If reviving wasn't instantaneous and instead required a few seconds or more to pull off, I'd fully back this idea.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What makes you think you won't get shot while dragging them? The old "bait them in" tactic from sniper elite.
  • SirSpectacle
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If it's not safe to revive, it's not safe to drag the body either. This is a completely pointless idea.
  • Dinamythe2512
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I also thought about it before. It would be damn cool but sadly ineffective in game :/ At least without changing deeply the revive mechanic/rewarding like it has been said by increasing reviving time. Or maybe becoming invincible while you drag. Unrealistic but at least it would be used.
  • Jayremie570
    982 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So you would "drag" a dead body at full speed to cover. Doesnt make sense to me.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This isn't ARMA most people don't care if you live lmfao
  • AllOutWar76
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 18
    What makes you think you won't get shot while dragging them? The old "bait them in" tactic from sniper elite.

Was thinking the same exact thing. OP says this will remove the rez and die... how? Dragging a body takes much longer than reviving, so you would be dead long before you got the body somewhere "safe".

Also popping smoke on the person you want to revive is much quicker and safer.
  • KorpusDraige
    2004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You instantly revive people, so I don't see the need to waste time by dragging a body (you'll probably get killed by dragging them anyways).
  • sirtokesalot48
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No dragging would be awesome , think about it.. They get hit grab their leg pull them behind a rock and give medical attention.

That's awesome , tactical and realistic
  • jmgargoyle
    2354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 18
    Realistically all it would do is cause even less medics to be played in the game. It's already not worth being a medic with the shite guns with 5-10 bullets, and paltry points that you get for heals and revives as opposed to kills and caps. Risk vs. reward, it wouldn't be worth the risk to try to heal or revive anymore.......not to mention it's another animation to get you killed during the time it takes to play out....
  • robmcewen
    1567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 18
    Nice idea but its hard enough to get revived in the first place.
  • blikkum
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EmothicVH wrote: »
    Garuntee medics will just do a standard revive. I seriously doubt that the majority will drag a player to safety. Many would rather do the revive and move on. A few might do it, but they are more of a rare case.

Drive by revive. Keep it moving soldier.
  • l_water_l
    1007 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would really enjoy trolling people by dragging them all over the map and never reviving. Dragging them to the edge of a cliff and reviving them as they start to fall. Please introduce this feature Dice, I want it.
  • TomBabmo
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Way too fast paced game for gimmicks like that.
  • pHill-Ace
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This has been requested many times, unfortunately dice isn't interested in useful or innovative features.

To everyone saying this is dumb, it has been in other games and has already been proven to be very useful.
  • von_Campenstein
    2960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 18
    A revive should pull a downed player a bodylength in the direction the Medics back is facing, if against a wall no dice. That would cut down on the killzone revives significantly.