Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Option to change the soldiers ethnicity

LastActionBiebo
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Here's the thing:

Bolt-action rifles were the most common service rifles in ww1. When you think ww1, you think bolt-action rifles, right?
99,999% of all german soldiers used them and 99,999% were white europeans.

And the only dude who's allowed to carry them is african?

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not a racist. I just find it very immersion breaking when you have trenchline full of shooters and every single one of them is african.

When i play a game about samurais, i want them to be japanese. When i play a game about african tribes, i want them to be black. It's about atmosphere. Not a single racist thing about it.

Comments

• sg2434
    3665 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "I'm not a racist" *proceeds to complain about things only a racist would complain about*

I'm more concerned at the fact that you even pointed out that the amount of BA rifles in this game is way too low but you still only wamted to complain about ethnicity.
  • Z3ROKD
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In before lock you are a very sad sad person OP i wish swear words weren't censored you ****. Grow up.
  • LastActionBiebo
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everything is racist about it. You may want to check your TV or monitor settings if every single soldier you see is black. Do you find coming back to life after being shot immersion breaking? Do you find magically spawning on to the battlefield immersion breaking? Do you find a mini map immersion breaking? How about being able to run around with a SMG, several anti tank mines, 2 AT grenades, a light tank grenade as well as tons of ammo immersion breaking?

No you find it immersion breaking to have black soldiers in the game. Yup, you're the worse kind of racist... A racist in denial.
    But all the other stuff you mentioned is about gameplay diversity and balance. I'm not saying they should take the africans out of the game. But maybe give us the option to change it for every class to mix things up a little.
  • Darth_Ruehl
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP are you new to the forum? This topic gets locked each and every time.
  • AllOutWar76
    2571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doesn't matter if it's about game play. How does shooting a flare that magically tells you where all enemies are not immersion breaking, yet a characters model that you can't even see except for in the spawn screen and sometimes when you die immersion breaking?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!