Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    4059 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    they couldn't for 30 years.... until a terrible episode with Sylvester McCoy
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5688 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Hahahaha

You guys :D

large.gif
  • xenome111
    2511 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hahahaha

large.gif

lolgotyertags is cool. B) Dont mess with him he can hover. :)
  • StarscreamUK
    4059 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    hover.....pfftf

source.gif
  • crabman169
    9696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hahahaha

large.gif

4234ec5ae9cfdba7a8b6abfc81c3fbe0.jpg

New Ep tonight oh bouy
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5688 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Hahahaha

large.gif

New Ep tonight oh bouy

Wait.. You guys are still running the episodes with "souffle girl" ?
  • crabman169
    9696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Hahahaha

large.gif

New Ep tonight oh bouy

Wait.. You guys are still running the episodes with "souffle girl" ?

Oi Clara was good

Nah we are with Bill now (god she's bad) last Ep was the shadow world
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Ahh, Yeah you're around 2-3 episodes behind then I think
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    You guys are cool!
    woah-im-a-potato.jpg
    B)
    <3
  • StarscreamUK
    sloth speed activated!
  • wsupchris1222444
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    off topic is on sloth speed
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Hard at work today making a new fan trailer for Alien Isolation in the style of the earlier Alien Covenant movie trailers.

This includes :
    • Extracting some 2GB of audio from the game files to acquire the dialogue of all of the characters
    • Using varied source material to reproduce the soundtrack of the Covenant trailers
    • Recording hours upon hours of ingame footage using HattiWatti's cinematic tools for set pieces and character movements

Fully expecting to have this project finished in 2, maybe 3 days if I chip away at it.

Or if I put all of my energy into it, Maybe get it finished for tonight.
  • steezemcqueen1
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hard at work today making a new fan trailer for Alien Isolation in the style of the earlier Alien Covenant movie trailers.

This includes :
    • Extracting some 2GB of audio from the game files to acquire the dialogue of all of the characters
    • Using varied source material to reproduce the soundtrack of the Covenant trailers
    • Recording hours upon hours of ingame footage using HattiWatti's cinematic tools for set pieces and character movements

Fully expecting to have this project finished in 2, maybe 3 days if I chip away at it.

i will be giving it a watch :)
  • Coffeecup132
    537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

This includes :

i will be giving it a watch :)

Looking forward to it :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Ok so I've done V1 of the covenant style trailer, I'm now considering making an extended cut too lol
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    hover.....pfftf

source.gif

Sloth travel speed @StarscreamUK
  • StarscreamUK
    There was a distinct lack of shrubbery related content in that trailer.....but 10/10 bud
  • StarscreamUK
    Be careful slothy one.....i still have my gif of you being taken from the tree by the big Puddy cat
  • crabman169
    "Dice never visits the forum"

:trollface:
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Here is the final trailer ( v1 )

May start work on v2 later.