Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

The Random Posts Thread

124»

Comments

• HonestSoul333
    929 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Why is it that suvs and crossovers have rear windshield wipers and sedans dont

because... umm. reasons.

Adding to that question, why do some hatch back cars have them, while their non hatch counterparts with almost the same window angle don't?
  • Toxic_CA
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 23
    Kawhi Leonardo is WAY too clutch. I believe fizdale this guy is not human!
  • Professor_Memes
    934 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Why is it that suvs and crossovers have rear windshield wipers and sedans dont

It's an elaborate illuminati scheme to increase traffic accidents, in turn thinning out the population
  • Thumper2671
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    tumblr_okcqzvO4z41rcufwuo1_540.gif
    nyaaa
  • RaNdOmKils666
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 28
    Another meme

1nzc8q.jpg
  • wsupchris1222444
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1WfQB2J.jpg

5 c h a r a c t e r s s h o r t
  • HonestSoul333
    929 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    4xJUoaE.jpg
    Yes yes
  • Toxic_CA
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone here play squad? I think HVA does. I've been wanting to play it for awhile but I want to play it with friends :/

Also, there's this game coming out that's going to be like SWAT/RB6 SIEGE called Ready Or Not that is looking pretty good. You guys should check it out
  • RaNdOmKils666
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Also, there's this game coming out that's going to be like SWAT/RB6 SIEGE called Ready Or Not that is looking pretty good. You guys should check it out

I seen the trailer, it looks like a good serious tactical shooter. Hopefully we'll see some real gameplay soon.
  • wsupchris1222444
    746 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    oranges
  • Toxic_CA
    Dirt rally is free on steam for the weekend
  • RaNdOmKils666
    Crossout an upcoming F2P title will be out in open beta for consoles and PC on the 30th of this month. It's quite a cool looking game. Basically you build a mad max style vehicle from various parts and put guns on it. There's literally a limitless number of builds you can make. It has PvP and PvE modes with different objectives. I'm pretty hyped for it.

BONUS: Free meme.

1nde6i.gif
  • HonestSoul333
    oranges

Grapes r better
  • Coffeecup132
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    don like fruits
  • HonestSoul333
    don like fruits

wada bout brock-lee
  • Coffeecup132
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 27
    don like fruits

wada bout brock-lee

don like vegetarian kung fu
  • RaNdOmKils666
    1p25ld.gif

I'm picking the lock. Pickin' pickin' pickin'...
  • smart2705
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Cool film
  • Sonic5745
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Crossout an upcoming F2P title will be out in open beta for consoles and PC on the 30th of this month. It's quite a cool looking game. Basically you build a mad max style vehicle from various parts and put guns on it. There's literally a limitless number of builds you can make. It has PvP and PvE modes with different objectives. I'm pretty hyped for it.
    I actually tried Crossout, and I've gotta say that it's pretty good for a F2P title.

The only issues I have with it are the microtransactions and rate at which you level up (though this is a F2P game, after all), and the occasional server issues that can make a match lag.

But when the servers work (which are most of the time for me), the game is really fun, and the amount of customization available to you is pretty good at the start and only gets better as you level up.