Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Epic magical moments

Comments

• Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »

The magic is i think on friday nothing works as if servers start smoking and one day later i have just lovely repair dude gameplay :p

Repairing tanks, running supplies ,got some nice moments

o:) im happy now

Do you notice nobody seems to say thanks any more?

I get messages from tankers sometimes the repairing seems to be something rare but they like it.
    But looking around about every player lights up demanding supplies nowadays good thing i can throw it so far B)
    But its ok i only thank for revives myself i guess
  • Baasdreumes
    Waaw nice jeep trick where is sliderman coming from? Lol
  • Chillmatik_86
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Guess he jumped out of a plane.. :)
  • fisknyllet17
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here it is... playing sniper like this is really bad for some stats but absolutely epic when succeding...
    4:06 might just be the fastest 1/2 ever recorded B) ... felt glorious, as do the sliding no scope snipey/knife 1/2's
    Anyway... Enjoy the vid guys...

That Dimil...support guy might've been the worst player I have ever seen. :flushed:
  • Baasdreumes

Guess the driver made the wheelie on purpose to safe the falling pilot :D skill
  • Chillmatik_86
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here it is... playing sniper like this is really bad for some stats but absolutely epic when succeding...
    4:06 might just be the fastest 1/2 ever recorded B) ... felt glorious, as do the sliding no scope snipey/knife 1/2's
    Anyway... Enjoy the vid guys...

That Dimil...support guy might've been the worst player I have ever seen. :flushed:

It's because of that "skill-based"matchmaking... :D
  • Chillmatik_86

I just looked at that #Sliderman closely again, it's the driver! He must've got out and "spawned" in mid-air on top of the car! Eitherway looks epic :D
  • Chillmatik_86

I just looked at that #Sliderman closely again, it's the driver! He must've got out and "spawned" in mid-air on top of the car! Eitherway looks epic :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    #doublepost ... sorry
  • Baasdreumes

:|
    So you guys see ghost too right? Or is it just me fighting invisible players?
  • Prep768
    1791 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

:|
    So you guys see ghost too right? Or is it just me fighting invisible players?

Scary stuff, it's happened to me a couple of times but always disappeared before I get too close
  • Prep768
    1791 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    not very epic or magical but 2 camping arty trucks go nigh-nights.....
  • Chillmatik_86
    @Prep768 any kind of camper going nigh-nights is magic! :)

@20Pizza88 played for 10 minutes FortdeVaux last night, at least 3 invisibles, turned the thing off and enjoyed my beer in my backyard sunset, #RealLifeMagic
  • Chillmatik_86
    Just to stay on course of the real-life magic, 'round here we finally have heat-wave summer starting today so i'm gonna pop a cold one right now for breakfest kick mah feet up and enjoy the greenery in my backyard combined with a clearblue sky and sunshine... cheers! Here's to the feelgood moments! :)
  • Chillmatik_86
    ... my dog just farted
  • Chillmatik_86
    Having a good day... :)
    Just a quicky

• Chillmatik_86
    Just sharing... had a couple of good ones today :)
  • Baasdreumes

So here is my last magic before my bf1 crashing..

Ill clean up sharefactory too it might cause problems

Now i removed the game and reinstalled it so time to test if problems are solved :)
  • Chillmatik_86

So here is my last magic before my bf1 crashing..

Ill clean up sharefactory too it might cause problems

Now i removed the game and reinstalled it so time to test if problems are solved :)

Let me know, tho' i had no problems today, it might be usefull to know for the future!

Also, hahahahahahahaha great vid! :D
    Haven't said it for a while now but: Prep's dead....