Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Hatefull players

124»

Comments

• TomBabmo
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Rifle nades are utterly useless in killing anyone and I only forcibly use it to unlock new weapon, just few kills to go. When I'm done I'll never touch it again.
  • IllIllIII
    2436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TomBabmo wrote: »
    Rifle nades are utterly useless in killing anyone and I only forcibly use it to unlock new weapon, just few kills to go. When I'm done I'll never touch it again.

They are easy kills... they have the damage of regular nades and detnation of the impact... no need to aim just shoot them at a crowdy place and you got angarantee kill...
  • fyifu
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will think of this thread and chuckle when I hop into an arty truck for some easy kills
  • TomBabmo
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 18
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    They are easy kills... they have the damage of regular nades and detnation of the impact... no need to aim just shoot them at a crowdy place and you got angarantee kill...

Then why aren't many more of people using it if it's so OP? My experiences with it are completely different. Splash area is something like 1 meter and mostly I get 1-40 damage to enemies even if I shoot nades into houses etc. that I know are full of enemies. In same situations I would get certain kills with regular frags or crossbow. Seems like I need to hit enemy straight to his face with rifle nade before I get kill. Once I saw enemy crawling on the ground unaware of my presence. I thought I'd be a funny guy and shot rifle nade into his butt but instead of insta-exploding and killing him, exploded few seconds later and did 98 damage. I was paralyzed by astonishment and the guy killed me instead.
  • micovski73
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I heard someone was salty, so I showed up.

Salt is coming from everywhere atm, so buckle up! It looks like we're headed towards salty Australia

What?
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    50 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    micovski73 wrote: »

Salt is coming from everywhere atm, so buckle up! It looks like we're headed towards salty Australia

What?

I'm Australian and we have this thing called vegemite... this is the saltiest substance on earth!

• FoundNoGamerTag
    Every night I play with my buddies we lock our squad. Primarily because you always get the idiots who come in and request orders every 10 seconds while you are already on an objective you marked. And then the cherry on top is when the new system denotes you from leader and make them SL, then they don't give orders or anything. And in general I'm tired of the slight chance that we may get useful players.

I get your point and it is a good one.. but still, for a player who does do their part, it is really frustrating to be forced into a one man Squad because of a locked one... But in this case, it's a problem with the community, not the Squad!

Ps: I absolutely hate those players who just want to be SL because they think it's cool or whatever...
  • IllIllIII
    2436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TomBabmo wrote: »
    IllIllIII wrote: »

Then why aren't many more of people using it if it's so OP? My experiences with it are completely different. Splash area is something like 1 meter and mostly I get 1-40 damage to enemies even if I shoot nades into houses etc. that I know are full of enemies. In same situations I would get certain kills with regular frags or crossbow. Seems like I need to hit enemy straight to his face with rifle nade before I get kill. Once I saw enemy crawling on the ground unaware of my presence. I thought I'd be a funny guy and shot rifle nade into his butt but instead of insta-exploding and killing him, exploded few seconds later and did 98 damage. I was paralyzed by astonishment and the guy killed me instead.

Maybe they were nerfed then, i remember doing the assignment with it and i have done it i. 2 rounds of counquest
  • SealineSaint
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

What?

I'm Australian and we have this thing called vegemite... this is the saltiest substance on earth!

Marmite ;)
  • FoundNoGamerTag

What?

Marmite ;)

NOOOOOOOOO

• bapman63
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    It's good to get it off your chest, don't bottle it up.

But here is my pet hate the corner camper teammate.

Scenario: You are holding an objective and trying to stop the enemy getting there in the first place by shooting at them at distance and next to you is a support/medic/scout player crouched down in the corner doing nothing.

That's because are health is down to 2 because we just cleared the objective and the johny come lately who arived after the job is done will see us in a corner recovering.
  • TankGewehr1917
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TL:DR I don't like people playing the game differently to me, I'm a scrub and want things to be nerfed/removed/made unnaceptable based on making my own "honourable" play style more effective.
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    TL:DR I don't like people playing the game differently to me, I'm a scrub and want things to be nerfed/removed/made unnaceptable based on making my own "honourable" play style more effective.

Nooo Jezus totally not what it's about
  • Adam7172
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Boohoo
  • FoundNoGamerTag
    Adam7172 wrote: »
    Boohoo

Read the whole thing, it's meant for amusement