Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Package From Home M1911 Skin.

12346»

Comments

• Ram1c
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just got my skin, contacted ea chat support and poof.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Never got mine either. And I did 3 of the requirements before I realised you didn't need to do them all ; (

Was looking forward to getting the scraps for it but sounds like that's not possible anyway

Just call ea support. You can't scrap the skin anyways...
    ErrOrZ48 wrote: »
    still emty

Just call ea support lol they will give it to you
    Seriously though, where is this skin? I've been checking every day since this was supposed to be concluded...

As I said 10+ times in this thread. If you call them and tell them they will give it to you. That's how I got mine today. But I doubt any of you guys will contact ea, but you'll continue to come on here and complain that it's missing lol :D
  • ErrOrZ48
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 17
    Just call ea support lol they will give it to you<<<<<

if i'm not us or cannada ?
  • ChelseaChops
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, I contacted EA support (UK) and the M1911 skin was applied to my account instantly,
  • Anna_Maniak
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    As I said 10+ times in this thread. If you call them and tell them they will give it to you. That's how I got mine today. But I doubt any of you guys will contact ea, but you'll continue to come on here and complain that it's missing lol :D

Wow, you were right! I just used the option to receive a call. Call received less than a minute after clicking the button and the person who contacted me granted the skin within a few minutes!
  • Yokoyaa
    110 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Did they opened a Support Case on your account after your request ?
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Wow, you were right! I just used the option to receive a call. Call received less than a minute after clicking the button and the person who contacted me granted the skin within a few minutes!

It was quick and painless huh?
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Isn't the point of DICE granting skins is that contacting customer support shouldn't be necessary? It's an unnecessary inconvenience for everyone involved.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    Isn't the point of DICE granting skins is that contacting customer support shouldn't be necessary? It's an unnecessary inconvenience for everyone involved.

I totally agree
  • jmgargoyle
    1424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I'm pretty sure they know that and I'm pretty sure that they didn't mean for it to work out this way?
  • superuber2011
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A week later still nothing
  • robmcewen
    889 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Contact EA support and they will help you out.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    robmcewen wrote: »

I wouldn't even bother telling most people that. It's pointless to tell them that, I've said it so many times and they still complain
  • GazMaskParty
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sir-Smithsonian
    I tried to contact EA however I cant becouse the request live chat button is gray and i cant press it :(
  • magosnow
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After many tries with the chat from my country,usa and uk version for nothing,i had to call them( couldn't recieve their call somehow,my phone never rang).
    Got the skin and the opeartor told me they're still sending them.calling just speeded up the process but it's not over for those who can wait.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    Sir-Smithsonian
    I tried to contact EA however I cant becouse the request live chat button is gray and i cant press it :(
    Request a call back, it'll take them about a minute to call back and then 5 minutes tops for them to give you the skin
  • superuber2011
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

I wouldn't even bother telling most people that. It's pointless to tell them that, I've said it so many times and they still complain

Well I had no idea I could contact support. Will have to wait till morning

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I actually managed to get the live chat option to work a few minutes ago. The agent they had resolved the issue pretty quickly, so I can finally use the skin now. Its a bit of a shame that it took several days just to contact them, but at least the support they actually gave me was good.

Some people in this thread suggested others to call up EA's support. I've heard of a few people getting this to work a lot faster than the live chat option, but for those of us who do not live in North America, this wasn't even an option that was available to us. I couldn't find any support numbers for people in the Middle East or South East Asia, so if you live there, you have very little in the way of options.

Though, it would probably be a good idea to use the live support NOW, since I don't know for how long it will be working today.
  • GiovannY-398
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I actually managed to get the live chat option to work a few minutes ago. The agent they had resolved the issue pretty quickly, so I can finally use the skin now. Its a bit of a shame that it took several days just to contact them, but at least the support they actually gave me was good.

Some people in this thread suggested others to call up EA's support. I've heard of a few people getting this to work a lot faster than the live chat option, but for those of us who do not live in North America, this wasn't even an option that was available to us. I couldn't find any support numbers for people in the Middle East or South East Asia, so if you live there, you have very little in the way of options.

Though, it would probably be a good idea to use the live support NOW, since I don't know for how long it will be working today.

You have the best chance at getting the live chat option to work if you use it at the right time. Between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. taking into account that you are trying to reach a costumer service in another timezone.
  • bran1986
    1774 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I tried the phone option, but never got a call :(