Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Epic magical moments

Comments

• Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20Pizza88 wrote: »

So here is my last magic before my bf1 crashing..

Ill clean up sharefactory too it might cause problems

Now i removed the game and reinstalled it so time to test if problems are solved :)

Let me know, tho' i had no problems today, it might be usefull to know for the future!

Also, hahahahahahahaha great vid! :D
    Haven't said it for a while now but: Prep's dead....

It sure is easy to delete and reinstall. Test connection got great speed and NAT type 2 it should be alright.. hard wired pspro

Reinstalled sharefactory too.. the disc was clean no damage.. tried everything i know might help..

So here we go i guess prepare to launch bf1 :#
  • Chillmatik_86
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Now i removed the game and reinstalled it so time to test if problems are solved :)

Let me know, tho' i had no problems today, it might be usefull to know for the future!

It sure is easy to delete and reinstall. Test connection got great speed and NAT type 2 it should be alright.. hard wired pspro

Reinstalled sharefactory too.. the disc was clean no damage.. tried everything i know might help..

Don't you lose any progression and stuf..?
    On a side note, i think i need to drink more, being drunk makes me better somehow.. :D
  • Baasdreumes

On a side note, i think i need to drink more, being drunk makes me better somehow.. :D

I dunno i think i see all kind of new stuff now i even got a explanation what to do in conquest its actually a nice vid
  • blindsniper63
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Gareth will be pleased lol. :D
  • OG-N2rock
    1341 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here's the MAGICAL Bayonet charge (/sarcasm)

• Chillmatik_86
    1197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @OG-N2rock absolutely magical, these things allways make my smile go away, especially when this happens on an eliteclass
  • Imabaka70
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did feel a tiny bit bad when I hit the sentry.

And this last death at the end of a round was worth it
  • blindsniper63
    1459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Chillmatik_86 @Prep768 @20Pizza88 Lots of epics in this so keep an eye on kill feed lol.

• Baasdreumes
    @Chillmatik_86 @Prep768 @20Pizza88 Lots of epics in this so keep an eye on kill feed lol.

Great play those fisk bringwood sociolist and brentoslak are good players too :)
  • fisknyllet17
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Your no 1 son is annoying. Yes, I mean that as a compliment :wink:
  • blindsniper63

Your no 1 son is annoying. Yes, I mean that as a compliment :wink:

I will be sure to let him know from the great man himself @fisknyllet17
  • Imabaka70
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here is the reason I shouldn't pilot death airlines when I'm tired
  • Formoster
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This doesn't always work, but when it does, it's pretty dang epic.

• Baasdreumes

My game just crashed again on bf1 after the update on the new map so again im removing it and reinstalling it but im afraid its not helping :(
  • Chillmatik_86

My game just crashed again on bf1 after the update on the new map so again im removing it and reinstalling it but im afraid its not helping :(

Damn, i get the feeling something is wrong with your console, i think it might help you to make a backup of your ps4 and do that complete reboot (initialisatie) or something like that, and then try again. Maybe contact playstationsupport they sure can explain it better than i can.
    For me it went really smooth, like the looks of nivelle at night, was doing pretty good out there, but unfortunately i had to attent to something more important, currently not at home but i will try to be back on the battlefield tonight, i hope by then your problems are solved.
  • Baasdreumes

Damn, i get the feeling something is wrong with your console, i think it might help you to make a backup of your ps4 and do that complete reboot (initialisatie) or something like that, and then try again. Maybe contact playstationsupport they sure can explain it better than i can.
    For me it went really smooth, like the looks of nivelle at night, was doing pretty good out there, but unfortunately i had to attent to something more important, currently not at home but i will try to be back on the battlefield tonight, i hope by then your problems are solved.

Yeah i was going insane on resupplies it might just gone over 200 this time ..the new map is awesome and then without reason it crashed and only says remove bf1 and reinstall...

If it happens again i give this pspro to someone i dont like and buy a new one :(
  • Chillmatik_86

Yeah i was going insane on resupplies it might just gone over 200 this time ..the new map is awesome and then without reason it crashed and only says remove bf1 and reinstall...

If it happens again i give this pspro to someone i dont like and buy a new one :(

Hahahaha, do look into that initialisatie-thing, it just might solve your problems..
  • Baasdreumes

Hahahaha, do look into that initialisatie-thing, it just might solve your problems..

Yes i will if happens next time.. im back ingame now but i cant find nivelle only join friends if they play it.. where can i find it?
  • Chillmatik_86

Yes i will if happens next time.. im back ingame now but i cant find nivelle only join friends if they play it.. where can i find it?

Serverbrowse - maps nivelle only... thats what i did... otherwise try TSNP servers
  • Chillmatik_86
    ... or just wait untill later when more people will be online