How long have you been on the forums?

13»

Comments

• V2Face
    2647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been about 2-3 years I started on battlelog for battlefield hardline, then transitioned onto battlefield 1. I hope we get a mobile app for this forum it's a lot more convenient.
  • illmatic868
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've been since BF3 2012, under PS account, this my Xb1account, alot has changed since then.
  • omar7oss911
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since bf3
  • rock1obsta
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »
    I've been poking around since BF3. RIP battlelog, don't know why they ever got rid of you.

Thats easy.

Due to the issues caused by everyone dropping plugin support and the apparent difficulty some people have with the pluginless launcher

I'm not going to lie, I'm not very tech savvy so that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but thanks for the explanation anyway.

Lol....I have no idea what that means either. What is a plugin anyways?
  • No_Other_xD
    499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    October 25, 2011. :+1:
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA Forums - since 2007

Battlefield - since 2011
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2017
    I've been poking around since BF3. RIP battlelog, don't know why they ever got rid of you.
    EA likes to scrap their Battlefield forums and create new ones after every four, five, or so DICE games, it seems.
    Ayzenberg.
  • CH1R0N83
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

Thats easy.

Due to the issues caused by everyone dropping plugin support and the apparent difficulty some people have with the pluginless launcher

I'm not going to lie, I'm not very tech savvy so that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but thanks for the explanation anyway.

We need a glossary for the more.... um...mature members of the community lol.
  • rock1obsta
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Thats easy.

rock1obsta wrote: »

Thats easy.

We need a glossary for the more.... um...mature members of the community lol.

Lol.....yeah, it would seem.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Like 2 years now if you count the old fourms
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Too long.
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since BF3 was released.
  • Toxic_CA
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Day 1. On both forums. Hell I was even on the Ea forums for a couple years. I do take breaks from the forums though so it's not like I'm no lifting here :p
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Toxic_CA wrote: »
    Day 1. On both forums. Hell I was even on the Ea forums for a couple years. I do take breaks from the forums though so it's not like I'm no lifting here :p

Hahahaha nice... ;)
  • Sonic5745
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since da dawn of time.

Actually around the time I made the transition from BF3 to BF4. I'm not even sure how I found the forums. Maybe the forums found me? :lol:
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sonic5745 wrote: »
    Since da dawn of time.

Actually around the time I made the transition from BF3 to BF4. I'm not even sure how I found the forums. Maybe the forums found me? :lol:

In think we can all say that lol