Stats/Good Squad mates

ddarn37
117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is there a way to see the stats of past matches and maybe who you played with? I was on a team yesterday that was really good(playing the objectives,following orders)...I actually played better with these people...then it all changed in the very next match and went back to how it was.(all your teammates running in different directions,doing their own thing..etc) .It just would be real nice if you can friend these players that care about working as a squad and having fun.

psn:ddarn 29

Comments

• RowdyEben
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sometimes your playstation had a record of players you've recently met. Check your friends on the psn can. Also platoons are coming up, another good way to find like minded players. Good luck.
  • ddarn37
    Where is it located on the PlayStation?
  • Baasdreumes
    801 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got such a match today supporting hell platoon or something i got friend request after match its really nice if you find such players. I standard press share at the end of match and keep a record of the match stats and scores for such things :)
  • The_BERG_366
    2666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bf tracker has a match history. dont know if it still works though.
  • RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017

Still works, but it only does not seem to work well for Conquest, it will list all matches on other game modes I've played. Conquest matches seems buggy. I currently have 1 in my history game reports although I'm sure I've played more of them.

I really miss the former battlelog game report feature. The game reports on battlefieldtracker are nice but they lack in depth stats. It does not show anything but overall score K/D and assists, which team won and the duration. No info on squads, weapon stats etc. which I really liked from the BF3 and BF4 battlereports on battlelog.
  • MrJayPee71
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The PS Messages app has this. Once you load it up, get to the friends tab at the bottom. There are then two tabs on screen, these are near the top. One is for friends and the other is for players met. I just checked mine and it seems to go back 9 days (but I wasn't online everyday). Hope this helps
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Still works, but it only does not seem to work well for Conquest, it will list all matches on other game modes I've played. Conquest matches seems buggy. I currently have 1 in my history game reports although I'm sure I've played more of them.

I really miss the former battlelog game report feature. The game reports on battlefieldtracker are nice but they lack in depth stats. It does not show anything but overall score K/D and assists, which team won and the duration. No info on squads, weapon stats etc. which I really liked from the BF3 and BF4 battlereports on battlelog.

Yeah there is something wrong with the Conquest reports on there. For example, right now it says the last Conquest game I played was on June 4. But, I have played many Conquest games since then including 2 this morning. But all my Frontline and Ops games are there. So yeah, it seems buggy with Conquest.
  • Psychopsychic
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wouldnt worry about past match stats just because they went 30 and 2 sitting in a tank, plane or artillery truck doesnt make them good, i seen a guy like that the other day went like 25 and 2 but was literally camping at his base with a land ship when his team was winning. Thats a player with no balls and is selfish enough to camp with a landship instead of an artillery truck or help his teammates get objectives or help them spawn closer to them.
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldnt worry about past match stats just because they went 30 and 2 sitting in a tank, plane or artillery truck doesnt make them good, i seen a guy like that the other day went like 25 and 2 but was literally camping at his base with a land ship when his team was winning. Thats a player with no balls and is selfish enough to camp with a landship instead of an artillery truck or help his teammates get objectives or help them spawn closer to them.

killing people is always always good. Not all tanks are meant to be offensive, and tbh none are meant to be considering atm, at rockets,and more exist. Going full on offensive with a tank will always end up with you being blown up. I've played games with the assault tank that end with me having 40+ kills and 0-3 deaths. At the end I don't feel bad but the other 32 enemies sure do
  • ddarn37
    JayPeee71 wrote: »
    The PS Messages app has this. Once you load it up, get to the friends tab at the bottom. There are then two tabs on screen, these are near the top. One is for friends and the other is for players met. I just checked mine and it seems to go back 9 days (but I wasn't online everyday). Hope this helps

Thanks!