This Week in Battlefield V

Can you add more than the usual amount of vehicles to a rented server?

i40ozz
222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am debating whether or not to rent a server this week and I'd like to know if I can increase the vehicles on a certain map. E.g. 2 or more tanks/cavalry spawns on Nivelle Nights.

Comments

• CrashCA
    1030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahaha, no.
  • StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Instead of being rude like in the previous comment let me help you.... Not everyone is a Know it all.... There is a set amount of vehicles per map. The RSP has a lot of options to choose from however, selecting the amount of vehicles is not one of them. What you can do is pick maps that have more vehicles than others.
    Example: Sanai Desert, Empires Edge, and Fao Fortress more vehicles than say Suez or Amiens.
    Hope this helps (=
  • ShevermiN
    390 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can only turn off the vehicles, well you can turn off the planes or the heavy tanks or both. The horses will remain and some of the light vehicles.
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i40ozz wrote: »
    I am debating whether or not to rent a server this week and I'd like to know if I can increase the vehicles on a certain map. E.g. 2 or more tanks/cavalry spawns on Nivelle Nights.

More sidecars would be good.
    I know running is good exercise, but it becomes
    very boring after hours of running, then sniped
    by a spawn camper.

Of course more vehicles.
    Powers to be, they know best.

Just obey and be a good boy, that is
    how the system works.
    If suck backside, you get on, especially here, where
    no one listens, just comments crap, like hahahahaha no.
    what a post of crap.

How many hours did it take you to think of NO.