Weekly Debrief

Cant ban players on my US server

CedarOfLebanon
604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello been trying to ban hackers on my server but it keeps giving me could not ban player, is there a limit to the ban list ?? @StarscreamUK @Braddock512 I would appreciate your help

Comments

• CrashCA
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Believe list is limited to 100
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There should not be a limit on the ban list...
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    well you know about it, every bf player out there does, just DICEA doesnt want to hurt feelings of too many sjws
  • Flyjetandkill
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is a limit of 100?Oh my God why=???
  • CrashCA
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Improved player experience" of course
  • Giodantas10
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @CedarOfLebanon I made 32-0 and got banned from the server saying I was cheater. There was no spectator in the match to watch me and tell if I really was a cheater.
    I was shooting with a shotgun and I actually died several times, but they revived me every time. There were 3 medics in my squad and we played together.
    I am Premium, I paid dearly in the game, and I was wrongly banned.
    I am against any kind of cheating or hacking.
    My K / D is 1.46
    This guy does 50-1 and he's not a cheater

I hope you review your decision bro and ban true hackers.
    My profile --> http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/06/23/kd.jpg
    Score Board --> http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/06/23/imaged86e9.jpg