This Week in Battlefield V

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• STOPchris
    537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE is garbage. Time to stop buying this junk games they are making.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6726 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    STOPchris wrote: »

Bye, see you later, have a nice night.
  • Flyjetandkill
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    Stop the battlefield trial, lots of low rank cheaters in the last week!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PremiumBundle
    483 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    wend_slo wrote: »
    So what happens when someone cheats and gets reported? Do they get perma ban or what? Because I am tracking some player that obviously was cheating and I even recorded it via spectator mode and when I check BF stats I see he is still playing. Devs don't give a **** or what? :(

Nothing. I follow up on those I report, and nothing happens that I can see.

EA is not serious about it. I think they have given up on the PC game. It's a lot of headache for not all that many players. Maybe they will offer a trade for PC to Xbox rights. I only have a PC, but there must be some adapter out there.

I've reported 2 players, both of them didn't play again after the date I reported them. Upload video evidence and provide your report with a link. Oh and be sure someone is cheating. I know for a fact that many people are wrong with their accusations, as every accusation I see in game is aimed at me.

I have reported 1 so far, his last game was april 28.
    Wonder if he will play this weekend.
    If not i'm sure he is banned.

*removed - this counts as name and shame*

It is NOT UP TO US TO BE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS.
    If someone is cheating, let fairfight ban them.

It may take some time and angst but
    let the people paid to do their job, do it.

And stop making trouble by reporting, some one has to look at the footage.
    and they cannot make decisions, based on good shooting or aim assist, thru walls.

I got banned for a week, not because I cheated,
    but for my avatar and the admin, told me, I had infringed twice before. yeah right,
    instead of being the avatar police, and banning.
    Why don't you put your energy into making the game more fair.

What a JOKE THIS IS.

• SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop the battlefield trial, lots of low rank cheaters in the last week!!!!!!!!!!!
    This, same problem in BF4. Don't the ever learn or is all about the cash.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6726 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Dude, they live off your tears. Choke up or move on.
  • SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think we've both played since the beginning of BF and watched the trend so you can not seriously think we just have to accept or move on or do I misunderstand you?
  • Rev0verDrive

I think we've both played since the beginning of BF and watched the trend so you can not seriously think we just have to accept or move on or do I misunderstand you?

Seen it all. Day 1 Game 1.
    DICE will do what they think they should do on their own schedule. No matter how much you or I complain about it.

They're working on another AC. It's been confirmed by 2 devs.
    They've got a job opening on their site for DICE Stockholm - AntiCheat Engineer.

There's nothing more to be said then what's already been said.
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you reckon that in some games now the cheats actually outnumber the legit players ?

• Rev0verDrive
    NEUTR1NO wrote: »
    Do you reckon that in some games now the cheats actually outnumber the legit players ?

Nope, unless its very old.
  • half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Seen it all. Day 1 Game 1.
    DICE will do what they think they should do on their own schedule. No matter how much you or I complain about it.

They're working on another AC. It's been confirmed by 2 devs.
    They've got a job opening on their site for DICE Stockholm - AntiCheat Engineer.

There's nothing more to be said then what's already been said.

fairy tale nothing more
  • STOPchris
    537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STOPchris wrote: »

Bye, see you later, have a nice night.

Didn't you have a warning from a mod recently for the same kind of responses?
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I feel this thread has out lived its useless or the lack there of.
    We all know there are cheaters in every game.
    Dice is working on it.
    Report them and cry on.
    Nothing you wine about here will help.
    If you can do better, dice has about 50 job openings.
  • warslag
    1452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I've been playing Rainbow Six Siege tonight and every game I've been in has had players cheating. ARMA III is the same. Both games have BattlEye which seems to have been bypassed by a lot of cheats, and of course Ubisoft has no plan for dealing with cheating. I am in fact permanently banned from the Steam forums for 'encouraging people to cheat' for making a sarcastic comment about Ubisoft only banning in waves when they have new DLC to release. They even deleted all my posts even though I had always put a lot of effort into them. It's weird being decent and honest and having the world against you. I do lose my temper regularly with players who are cheating but when you play games so much eventually it just gets to you.
    I wish we still had PunkBuster. I really believed in them.
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What AxelRod1 said.....If you guys who complain about cheaters can do better,by all means do it.
  • warslag
    1452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Do better in what way? Provide a better service? I'm sure most people here do a better job in whatever it is they do than EA/DICE does in theirs. Surely you do as well? I'm not sure why you've made that comment because it's just in-your-face obvious that games are poor value for money and that there is little to no service ethos in the gaming industry. Most of the best quality service was provided by voluntary admins on dedicated servers. What an amazingly ignorant comment you have made there.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2017
    warslag wrote: »
    Do better in what way? Provide a better service? I'm sure most people here do a better job in whatever it is they do than EA/DICE does in theirs. Surely you do as well? I'm not sure why you've made that comment because it's just in-your-face obvious that games are poor value for money and that there is little to no service ethos in the gaming industry. Most of the best quality service was provided by voluntary admins on dedicated servers. What an amazingly ignorant comment you have made there.

http://www.dice.se/jobs/
    Have at it. Shows us you are the one that isn't ignorant.
  • warslag
    I've done my job as a player. I don't cheat.
  • DebugMyCode
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ignore the people on here, if they deny it..they cheat. Just enjoy the game so what if someone cheats its going to happen. Let that poor guy who needs the assist have his 15 mins of fame.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13037 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ignore the people on here, if they deny it..they cheat.

That is a pretty bold statement.

I haven't seen anybody deny that there are cheaters..
This discussion has been closed.