I complained about poor game play last month. I was replied to, stating that it was network code issue. I don't know about this stuff, wasn't required when I purchased the game. All I know is this, I bought the game expecting it to "Play Fair". Well it doesn't. If network code is a problem, why not fix it? Am I suppose to play in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor matches and not enjoy the game? Or am I suppose to unplug the game and wait for the email from Dice telling me that it is fixed?
- Shoot an enemy 5 times with a shotgun and not kill him, but he turns on you and kills you with one shot.
- Fire a field gun into the structure to open a hole in the wall for access. The shot disappears into oblivion with no report, damage, explosion.... nothing.
- Shoot an enemy in the back as he runs by, he turns on you and during the gun fight, your screen locks and freezes. Not allowing me to turn, fire, lay down, toss a grenade, etc...
- When waiting in Que lobby for start of game, I select "Tracked Metals" but the response I get is that there are no metals available.
- Recently, there was 1/2 of a uniform soldier running in the window, stayed there for several minutes. Later in same game, "invisible" allied team mate ran by. Heard the footsteps, saw a fence gate open, but no avatar.
Is reporting this to forums and not getting advice on fixes really an efficient way to make improvements on this game?