Weekly Debrief

RSP - Russia needs hosting centres!

123457»

Comments

• paladinmgn
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    paladinmgn wrote: »
    So, another month is passed and guess what? Still NO SERVERS. Thanks dICE! Be sure i manage my money right way next time.

Cmon, buddy...
    It's not easy thing to do, so wait. BTW, @Striterax said that RSP program will be much wider than it is right now, so stay calm and be in touch with BF news.

Well, i just really hope that this would happend before release of the new BF title.
  • VenomSnake
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We need Russian servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NXTk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've played a lot of BF3 back in the days, so when time has come i bought BF1 Ultimate Edition just to find out i cant enjoy it online because i clearly expected Moscow or Samara servers. I'm waiting for 6 months still nothing. Seems like EA games will be ignored by me if they don't care about their buyers. Same story with a decent hardcore mode.
  • Flyjetandkill
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe its because of the sanctions against russia.
  • AscotBailey-2
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe its because of the sanctions against russia.

Nah, im pretty sure it's about the work of EA Russia. Which is a complicated topic..
  • Mad_Russia_23
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    If RUSSIAN'S "For the tsar" update will be released without opened RUSSIAN'S hosting centres - it will be shame to DICE and EA.
    Если выйдет РУССКОЕ обновление "Во имя царя" и не появятся русские сервера - это будет позор DICE и EA.
  • Titusss7
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's all the same to these guys. They earned their 22 million. And now they do not care at all .. Why create a server in Russia? Yes, they do not understand what we write to them.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the reason they wont create a server in Russia is DICE needs emplyees and they have to get SWBF2 out, already announced SWBF3 in 2019 and they plan on having BF2018 next year. no time to ad servers.
  • Titusss7
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What are you carrying? So in BF3 and BF4 it was possible and in BF1 they have problems? These are all excuses. I will say this, it depends on the decision of the chief managers. Only I do not understand why they are so ignoring the Russian community. Sanctions? Does not look like. They see that they kill the game and still do not do anything.