Thanks dice :) for another short lived map

VanillaTrojan669
132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Only 2 players currently playing dlc in my region (oceania) right now as i am writing this. Even in peak times a few nights ago, there was only 2 dlc maps up and running but neither map had over 40 players on them.

PREMIUM is ruining battlefield. The only dlc map i played in operations was verdun heights and that was only for roughly 20 mins because there wasnt enough players. Mind you, i tried just about every single day around peak times in the first week of the release of "They Shall Not Pass" to find a populated operations game mode in my region... with no success.

When will dice learn? Its ok for places like america and the uk, but what about the rest of the world who wants to play these new maps?

Also some of us have jobs and have to work. There is quite a few of us who miss out completely because they cant play the game until a week or so after release and by that time, its almost impossible to find anyone playing.

Throw the whole concept of premium out the window and into the garbage. Make your money elsewhere within the game via purchasable visual content such as soldier customization or something.

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only 2 players currently playing dlc in my region (oceania) right now as i am writing this. Even in peak times a few nights ago, there was only 2 dlc maps up and running but neither map had over 40 players on them.

PREMIUM is ruining battlefield. The only dlc map i played in operations was verdun heights and that was only for roughly 20 mins because there wasnt enough players. Mind you, i tried just about every single day around peak times in the first week of the release of "They Shall Not Pass" to find a populated operations game mode in my region... with no success.

When will dice learn? Its ok for places like america and the uk, but what about the rest of the world who wants to play these new maps?

Also some of us have jobs and have to work. There is quite a few of us who miss out completely because they cant play the game until a week or so after release and by that time, its almost impossible to find anyone playing.

Throw the whole concept of premium out the window and into the garbage. Make your money elsewhere within the game via purchasable visual content such as soldier customization or something.

Nah...

@crabman169 you're Aussie brethren can't find servers
  • VanillaTrojan669
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Well it works fine for me, not dices fault your region doesn't want to buy premium.

This is just another blatant I want free stuff thread.

Go finish your cup of tea and playing with your pet corgies or something.
  • cosmicCheeses
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They're releasing a DLC where people are off and have schools. This is just making me sad I swear.
    Playerbase drop continues.
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Just an issue in your region. I have a list full of full DLC servers.
  • VanillaTrojan669
    edited June 2017
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

I dont know honeslty. There was 3 people playing just 10 mins ago but now its back to 2 again...

I only play Oceania because all of the other regions are way too laggy to play... i use to play on east coast servers in bf3 and bf4 and thet worked fine for me back then but i cant seem to be able to play anything other than Oceania in bf1
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Change your browser to show full servers?
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    When will you learn it's not DICEs fault that nobody plays in your region? I can barely get into any of the new frontlines maps and forget about getting into Neville nights as every server is a queue of 3 or more.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Platform?

I just played Nivelle Nights on a RSP in Oceanica the other night.

Are you using the server browser or quickmatch?
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I dont know honeslty. There was 3 people playing just 10 mins ago but now its back to 2 again...

I only play Oceania because all of the other regions are way too laggy to play... i use to play on east coast servers in bf3 and bf4 and thet worked fine for me back then but i cant seem to be able to play anything other than Oceania in bf1

Sorry, but it's your region.
    DAMfUGA.jpg

• Snowcow59
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It's not even a problem with the Oceania region, I can get on full Nivelle servers on any game mode from mid-late afternoon onwards. The problem is he is trying to get on a Nivelle server at 8-9 AM on a Tuesday.
  • VanillaTrojan669

DAMfUGA.jpg

Reaaaaaaally? Haha i did not know that did i...
  • VanillaTrojan669
    sg2434 wrote: »
    When will you learn it's not DICEs fault that nobody plays in your region? I can barely get into any of the new frontlines maps and forget about getting into Neville nights as every server is a queue of 3 or more.

Dice can make the game more accessible