Please resolve the start of round Vehicle problem

2»

Comments

• trm6
    278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Temp1st wrote: »
    Everyone has sucked at one point with aircraft who is a pro pilot. It's a vehicle class that really takes dedication to become a pro with.
    Most pilots die in under 30s due to lack of experience with the aircraft so don't feel bad if you die a lot in the first 10 hours of learning a plane. Its just normal.

I agree. Now that I am a 50 class pilot with 30+ stars in the fighter, I can relish in the fact that the struggle was worth it. Yea it's a learning curve most people don't have patienece for, and yes I should be rewarded by easily strafing poor infantry saps on the ground. A delayed spawn just discredits all the work I've put into being an ace pilot.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I thought this was going to be about spawning a plane and not actually spawning until it's across the map running into a cliff
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Temp1st wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Why everything have to be a nerf. U know its coming just stand/park on the edge of the starter flags let the bb take the hit

Nobody is asking for a nerf, just a spawn delay.

There is a subtle difference.......

AKA a Nerf.
    Shoot the plane down as it approaches, On Sinai there's 3x planes and possibly an AA truck at the start of the round.

This is is no way shape or form a nerf!

It is a reasonable way to prevent cheap kills at the start of a round. Nothing more, nothing less but I suppose if you like getting those cheap kills, you will argue against any way that would reduce/prevent them.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2017
    how about you... like stand off to the side of the objective? away from the group of vehicles and teammates lol

take cover, go inside a house.. something.
    think ahead, if you're expecting an air attack, get off the streets and get into cover. once they fly over, keep an eye on them

cmon mate, use that noggin!
  • RomioiStrategos
    402 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with you. One of the things I hate about this game is having to wait 2 or more minutes for a cavalry spawn only to be killed a few seconds later by an [insert obvious word here] with his attack plane.
  • ArmoredSaiint
    40 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    maybe the vehicles could disperse and drive to cap farther away flags like they should...or they can all gather at the 1st flag and die like Lemmings.
  • Slapdbuuty
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So you want a spawn delay so they cant kill you at spawn? On just say they put in a spawn delay? Where do all the pilots go...the second flag ofc but let me gess thats anoying as well.i dont know the last time i died at a spawn flag you know why...because you use the transportation to get to the important flags like the center map.
    and hell if you do want to cap your spawn flag dont pile up like a bunch on noobs get on the outskirts and look out for planes they comd from 1 direction! Bloody noobs on this game cant adapt... sad realy.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Slapdbuuty wrote: »
    So you want a spawn delay so they cant kill you at spawn? On just say they put in a spawn delay? Where do all the pilots go...the second flag ofc but let me gess thats anoying as well.i dont know the last time i died at a spawn flag you know why...because you use the transportation to get to the important flags like the center map.
    and hell if you do want to cap your spawn flag dont pile up like a bunch on noobs get on the outskirts and look out for planes they comd from 1 direction! Bloody noobs on this game cant adapt... sad realy.

Agree, there is enough hand-holding as it is.