I give mad props to ChicGotSkills player. PS4.

«1
ProAssassin2003
3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2017
Man this chick is legit. She has a Twitch and everything. Everytime I was capturing a Flag she was there everytime testing my skill. We went at it on Fao Fortess at every flag. She was even rocking Scout class. I think its cool as heck when a Girl can game that good. Haven't had a challenge like that in awhile.

Comments

  • HANSGRUBER30
    3090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    it's good when you come across a skilled opponent that as you say tests your skills as long as it doesn't happen too often

  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    I get owned like 50x a day. There's no reason to make a thread about it
  • grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The fact that she is a girl shouldn't even be a factor, we are good at many things you know ;-)
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I squad up with a female friend regularly and shes a great player, puts many a man to shame........ sex is irrelevant when it comes to video games :)
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    The fact that she is a girl shouldn't even be a factor, we are good at many things you know ;-)

    Some dudes are amazed that women even exist
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    The fact that she is a girl shouldn't even be a factor, we are good at many things you know ;-)


    We'll where I live I know no girl that games. Sad but true.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My ex-wife was good at Battlefield from Bad Company 2 to BF4, then she would stalk me and tbag me after the divorce.


    Oh Damn. Lmao.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GoofyMC123 wrote: »
    I squad up with a female friend regularly and shes a great player, puts many a man to shame........ sex is irrelevant when it comes to video games :)


    Womans Battalion of Death?
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have come across other players that kill me over and over
    My ex-wife was good at Battlefield from Bad Company 2 to BF4, then she would stalk me and tbag me after the divorce.

    LOL

  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    The fact that she is a girl shouldn't even be a factor, we are good at many things you know ;-)

    Name a few ;)
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    The fact that she is a girl shouldn't even be a factor, we are good at many things you know ;-)

    In a way though, OP is reinforcing that sentiment through this thread, wimmin can be just as good as men at some things.










    Occasionally ;)
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think its cool as heck when a Girl can game that good. Haven't had a challenge like that in awhile.

    Why is this cool? You saying this leads me to believe that you think that the mass majority of female gamers are not good at video games. Of which is a very old stereotype that should be dead already.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EmothicVH wrote: »
    I think its cool as heck when a Girl can game that good. Haven't had a challenge like that in awhile.

    Why is this cool? You saying this leads me to believe that you think that the mass majority of female gamers are not good at video games. Of which is a very old stereotype that should be dead already.

    Strangely, it led me to believe he doesn't know any female gamers.....

    Bizarre!
  • boutneus
    2483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Are you in love? When is the marriage? And will I be invited/drinks
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is she single? I am on PS4 as well :O! What a coincidence! It seems we have the same interests because she likes games and particularly Battlefield 1 AND she is SKILLED? SIGN ME UP!

    I think we are meant to be. (ps: Pics or it didn't happen)
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got killed by a girl once
  • ArmordSaint001
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But can she make a great sandwich?
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Conaidering she'll probably never ever see this, well done.
  • Djoenz
    726 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Also Chic is not Chick. You got catfished mayne!
This discussion has been closed.