"Server Disconnected" (you have lost connection to the session)

Comments

• b3nchm4rk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    maybe this will help someone else:

my disconnect issues got solved by installing a new graphic driver!

yes, that sounds pretty curious.. but it worked for me! i was on amd radeon driver v17.4.4 at a rx480 and finally installed - after trying several other work-arounds - a newer driver version 17.5.2. since then not a single disconnect! (at least for me) B)
  • daniel266
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the latest nvidia driver but still get the disconnect :(
  • Sabrewulv
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well it stopped for me for a while and now it's back nearly every 2-3 games and I get kicked out still have no issues with any other game but bf1 i'm sick of it at this stage
  • daniel266
    I found a solution for my problem, use a VPN, it adds some ping but im able to play for what i have pay!!
    I dont know why it works but now i can play, if some one tech savy can enlight me here would be nice
    And dice, get this **** togheter, we dont have to search all over just to be able to play ...
    (not all vpn´s works, the majority wont connect to ea servers, i dont know if its "illegal" so i wont post the one that works for me, sorry)
  • viperwolf02
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    same crap after all this time, waste of money
  • daniel266
    same thing, no response from devs :(:(:(:(:(
  • Numlocked_mSi
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Since a few days I've bee having the same problem. Can't ever get to the second map of operations. Has june update brought another bug into the game?
  • Dehdcenter_ISH
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed for myself I only get this when joining Frontlines. I can join any other server or game mode and amount of people on server dont matter only the frontlines mode.
  • Zl0star
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have the same problem it just disconnects me at random time while i play....please find a solution
  • Flyjetandkill
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Iam on WIn 7 64 bit.
    I usually get disconnected while ingame after 5 or 10 mins but its really rare that this happens, the last time it happened 2 weeks ago where i would get kicked out 3 or 4 times.
  • viperwolf02
    Another update and still cannot play this crap
  • TifosiNeri1909
    Is there any solution to this problem?
  • M24sol-12
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    it happens to me on my PS4. i get disconnected in the middle of round and message of pops up saying i lost connection. i tried joining another session of TDM, Conquest, Operation... but wouldn't let me. every time i have to go back to the PS4 main menu to close BF1 and start it again.
  • viperwolf02
    Still nothing, and never will be.
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    edited July 2017
    Hello all,

Sorry to hear you are having problems :( Would you all be able to let me know what Platform you are on, and ideally which server(s) & game mode(s) this happens on?
    (Example: PC - Server Name - Game Mode)

Thanks
  • Sabrewulv
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Red_Spider i'm on pc it happens on more or less any server I play on and every game mode.
  • wutdufujj
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does stopping Geforce Experience work?
  • kasjada
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2017
    Sabrewulv wrote: »
    @Red_Spider i'm on pc it happens on more or less any server I play on and every game mode.

Same here. The often given recommendation, to update graphic card drivers does not help. Its frustrating to play a game for a while only to have a disconnect shortly before the round ends. I really dont understand the nature of this bug, why I am having this issue only with BF1 and not even since the game came out, but roughly since March 2017.

Is there anything one can do to troubleshoot this issue?
  • SuperHugger
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've had this happen twice in the past two nights midway through a pretty good game. I thought someone had kicked me for sniping. Caught the disconnection on camera (skip to the end):

https://youtu.be/0WIhZ3z03GE
  • lupo_wael
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2017
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    Hello all,

Sorry to hear you are having problems :( Would you....

PC - "BcL" , "BadBoys" - 64 player conquest

I only play 64 player conquest, this issue rarely happens to me during a match. It happens while loading the map.
    Can't join any server having 55 player or more, if there are 54 or less it never happens.

The 2 servers i mentioned are the only two i join, but when they have 55 or more i browse for others and found this issue to be consistent with all the servers i try.