Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Getting to know the Mods thread : V2

Comments

• Sawtooth75
    835 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    It's missing Sloths...
  • Professor_Memes
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MOAR SLOTHS!
  • StarscreamUK
    4046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Sloths know how to party

KdUqsRa.jpg
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5598 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    Hey all.

Been playing around in the new Titanic Honor And Glory Demo and it is absolutely gorgeous.

2grb6gf.png

skDREWL.png

woeaslC.png

bivWfz8.png

You can clearly tell these developers have done their homework.
  • HardAimedKid
    9927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's in game?
  • xenome111
    2323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's in game?

It's a demo more like engine demo.
  • HardAimedKid
    9927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ooooh I thought it was a game
  • LOLGotYerTags
    5598 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    edited July 4
    xenome111 wrote: »
    That's in game?

It's a demo more like engine demo.

Actually nope, It is a functioning demo of a game that is to be released later this year.

That is how the final game will look :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    The final game will be mostly story driven, you'll be able to board the famous ship and interact with all of the passengers recorded to be on her maiden voyage.

There will be quests players can undertake to progress the storyline further and best of all, It will feature real-time sinking which lasts just over 2.5 hours.

I'm just sinking my teeth into the demo for the time being but when it comes out, I am almost certainly considering buying it day one.
  • HardAimedKid
    It looks like it has amazing graphics
  • LOLGotYerTags

It really does and it is just pre-alpha right now.

I've always said UE4 was visually pleasing, This just goes to show how impressive they can be
  • StarscreamUK
    4046 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Moderator
    hmmm

I have a sinking feeling about this
  • LOLGotYerTags
    hmmm

I have a sinking feeling about this

Badum-TSS
  • xenome111
    The final game will be mostly story driven, you'll be able to board the famous ship and interact with all of the passengers recorded to be on her maiden voyage.

There will be quests players can undertake to progress the storyline further and best of all, It will feature real-time sinking which lasts just over 2.5 hours.

I'm just sinking my teeth into the demo for the time being but when it comes out, I am almost certainly considering buying it day one.

Can I draw the nude pic though. ;)
  • xenome111
    edited July 5

It really does and it is just pre-alpha right now.

I've always said UE4 was visually pleasing, This just goes to show how impressive they can be

I also wish squad was a finished game this game looks amazing in finished areas.
  • crabman169
    9678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "Code me like one of your French games"
  • Cryphisss
    3091 postsMember, Developer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE
    edited July 5
    Sawtooth75 wrote: »
    It's missing Sloths...

I agree, apologies for the late reply :D
  • steezemcqueen1
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey all.

Been playing around in the new Titanic Honor And Glory Demo and it is absolutely gorgeous.

2grb6gf.png

skDREWL.png

woeaslC.png

bivWfz8.png

That looks super real
  • xenome111
    Hey all.

2grb6gf.png

skDREWL.png

woeaslC.png

bivWfz8.png

That looks super real

What about this..
  • steezemcqueen1
    236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    xenome111 wrote: »
    Hey all.

2grb6gf.png

skDREWL.png

woeaslC.png

bivWfz8.png

That looks super real

What about this..

nice