Bf3 scope glint, bf4 scope glint, bfh scope glint and bf1 scope glint!!

Comments

  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I we should have 3D icon anytime someone goes ADS for all players. I think that is fair and will stop any long distance camping.

    nah they should make those high optics available to all weapons in all classes.
    that way anyone who uses them regardless of weapon will have glint when ADS.....



    Even if they were available, I don't think you'd see too many SMGs or LMGs with high powered scopes because....well... it would be pointless.
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    It inhibits camping, it makes it much easier to react to them. If you're a good shot, you'll have relieved your target of the opportunity to react by hitting their head.

    If you miss, and I look your way, I can suppress you and retreat to cover.

    You have the advantage as the sniper, and there are also no glint options if you find you must hardscope. If you miss your shot, or shoot the player who is running away instead of the player seeing your glint, you need to prioritize kills better.

    There could be tweaks to the viewable angle of the glint, or a higher brightness in contrast to the effect we have now when the sight is moving or directly after ads, to alert players in a smaller area, in a more subtle way.

    It's not a binary issue, and it brings snipers into range, it makes that combat accessible to the other classes that engage at less than 15% the distance snipers can. Snipers still have the advantage at distance, ttk, and area control.

    Support can camp much better then Scouts, nothing is inhibiting them from ADS at any range. Yet as soon as Scout ADS they are seen.

    If you are using LMG and SA below 30m then you are going to be in trouble. LMG and SA are design to be used at the distance a BA use it sweet spot.

    If it is meant as a balancer for range much better methods are available that can be used for all long campers.

    Supports can camp in different situations, and guess what, assault players can camp buildings the best, any more strawman for me to knock down?

    Glint is a distance balancer, what exactly are these better options?

    It's a distance closer, because the engagement range, ohk potential, and incognito movement are all extremely in the snipers favor.

    I'd say recons and supports are the best campers because of claymores and TUGs.

    Trip mines blink.

    Snipers glint. The flare can be seen (improvement over tugs)

    Balance is balanced.

    Wasn't commenting on balance just throwing my 2 cents into the camping convo. For the record I have no problem with people camping objectives and it should probably be done more.

    Me too, but there is a productive and non-productive way for sure.

    Are you insinuating that my comment wasn't productive... because such insults will be met with incredible fury.

    Lol, no. Just commenting on our vague definition of "camping" in the bf community.

    I would guess you are a ptfo-er.
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016


    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I we should have 3D icon anytime someone goes ADS for all players. I think that is fair and will stop any long distance camping.

    nah they should make those high optics available to all weapons in all classes.
    that way anyone who uses them regardless of weapon will have glint when ADS.....



    Even if they were available, I don't think you'd see too many SMGs or LMGs with high powered scopes because....well... it would be pointless.
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    It inhibits camping, it makes it much easier to react to them. If you're a good shot, you'll have relieved your target of the opportunity to react by hitting their head.

    If you miss, and I look your way, I can suppress you and retreat to cover.

    You have the advantage as the sniper, and there are also no glint options if you find you must hardscope. If you miss your shot, or shoot the player who is running away instead of the player seeing your glint, you need to prioritize kills better.

    There could be tweaks to the viewable angle of the glint, or a higher brightness in contrast to the effect we have now when the sight is moving or directly after ads, to alert players in a smaller area, in a more subtle way.

    It's not a binary issue, and it brings snipers into range, it makes that combat accessible to the other classes that engage at less than 15% the distance snipers can. Snipers still have the advantage at distance, ttk, and area control.

    Support can camp much better then Scouts, nothing is inhibiting them from ADS at any range. Yet as soon as Scout ADS they are seen.

    If you are using LMG and SA below 30m then you are going to be in trouble. LMG and SA are design to be used at the distance a BA use it sweet spot.

    If it is meant as a balancer for range much better methods are available that can be used for all long campers.

    Supports can camp in different situations, and guess what, assault players can camp buildings the best, any more strawman for me to knock down?

    Glint is a distance balancer, what exactly are these better options?

    It's a distance closer, because the engagement range, ohk potential, and incognito movement are all extremely in the snipers favor.

    I'd say recons and supports are the best campers because of claymores and TUGs.

    Trip mines blink.

    Snipers glint. The flare can be seen (improvement over tugs)

    Balance is balanced.

    Wasn't commenting on balance just throwing my 2 cents into the camping convo. For the record I have no problem with people camping objectives and it should probably be done more.

    Me too, but there is a productive and non-productive way for sure.

    Are you insinuating that my comment wasn't productive... because such insults will be met with incredible fury.

    Lol, no. Just commenting on our vague definition of "camping" in the bf community.

    I would guess you are a ptfo-er.

    Yeah I get pissed off if my team loses even if I personally did well, so I flag run pretty hard.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I we should have 3D icon anytime someone goes ADS for all players. I think that is fair and will stop any long distance camping.

    nah they should make those high optics available to all weapons in all classes.
    that way anyone who uses them regardless of weapon will have glint when ADS.....



    Even if they were available, I don't think you'd see too many SMGs or LMGs with high powered scopes because....well... it would be pointless.
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    It inhibits camping, it makes it much easier to react to them. If you're a good shot, you'll have relieved your target of the opportunity to react by hitting their head.

    If you miss, and I look your way, I can suppress you and retreat to cover.

    You have the advantage as the sniper, and there are also no glint options if you find you must hardscope. If you miss your shot, or shoot the player who is running away instead of the player seeing your glint, you need to prioritize kills better.

    There could be tweaks to the viewable angle of the glint, or a higher brightness in contrast to the effect we have now when the sight is moving or directly after ads, to alert players in a smaller area, in a more subtle way.

    It's not a binary issue, and it brings snipers into range, it makes that combat accessible to the other classes that engage at less than 15% the distance snipers can. Snipers still have the advantage at distance, ttk, and area control.

    Support can camp much better then Scouts, nothing is inhibiting them from ADS at any range. Yet as soon as Scout ADS they are seen.

    If you are using LMG and SA below 30m then you are going to be in trouble. LMG and SA are design to be used at the distance a BA use it sweet spot.

    If it is meant as a balancer for range much better methods are available that can be used for all long campers.

    Supports can camp in different situations, and guess what, assault players can camp buildings the best, any more strawman for me to knock down?

    Glint is a distance balancer, what exactly are these better options?

    It's a distance closer, because the engagement range, ohk potential, and incognito movement are all extremely in the snipers favor.

    I'd say recons and supports are the best campers because of claymores and TUGs.

    Trip mines blink.

    Snipers glint. The flare can be seen (improvement over tugs)

    Balance is balanced.

    Wasn't commenting on balance just throwing my 2 cents into the camping convo. For the record I have no problem with people camping objectives and it should probably be done more.

    Me too, but there is a productive and non-productive way for sure.

    Are you insinuating that my comment wasn't productive... because such insults will be met with incredible fury.

    Lol, no. Just commenting on our vague definition of "camping" in the bf community.

    I would guess you are a ptfo-er.

    Yeah I get pissed off if my team loses even if I personally did well, so I flag run pretty hard.

    Good, we need more soldiers like you!
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    I we should have 3D icon anytime someone goes ADS for all players. I think that is fair and will stop any long distance camping.

    nah they should make those high optics available to all weapons in all classes.
    that way anyone who uses them regardless of weapon will have glint when ADS.....



    Even if they were available, I don't think you'd see too many SMGs or LMGs with high powered scopes because....well... it would be pointless.
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    It inhibits camping, it makes it much easier to react to them. If you're a good shot, you'll have relieved your target of the opportunity to react by hitting their head.

    If you miss, and I look your way, I can suppress you and retreat to cover.

    You have the advantage as the sniper, and there are also no glint options if you find you must hardscope. If you miss your shot, or shoot the player who is running away instead of the player seeing your glint, you need to prioritize kills better.

    There could be tweaks to the viewable angle of the glint, or a higher brightness in contrast to the effect we have now when the sight is moving or directly after ads, to alert players in a smaller area, in a more subtle way.

    It's not a binary issue, and it brings snipers into range, it makes that combat accessible to the other classes that engage at less than 15% the distance snipers can. Snipers still have the advantage at distance, ttk, and area control.

    Support can camp much better then Scouts, nothing is inhibiting them from ADS at any range. Yet as soon as Scout ADS they are seen.

    If you are using LMG and SA below 30m then you are going to be in trouble. LMG and SA are design to be used at the distance a BA use it sweet spot.

    If it is meant as a balancer for range much better methods are available that can be used for all long campers.

    Supports can camp in different situations, and guess what, assault players can camp buildings the best, any more strawman for me to knock down?

    Glint is a distance balancer, what exactly are these better options?

    It's a distance closer, because the engagement range, ohk potential, and incognito movement are all extremely in the snipers favor.

    I'd say recons and supports are the best campers because of claymores and TUGs.

    Trip mines blink.

    Snipers glint. The flare can be seen (improvement over tugs)

    Balance is balanced.

    Wasn't commenting on balance just throwing my 2 cents into the camping convo. For the record I have no problem with people camping objectives and it should probably be done more.

    Me too, but there is a productive and non-productive way for sure.

    Are you insinuating that my comment wasn't productive... because such insults will be met with incredible fury.

    Lol, no. Just commenting on our vague definition of "camping" in the bf community.

    I would guess you are a ptfo-er.

    Yeah I get pissed off if my team loses even if I personally did well, so I flag run pretty hard.

    Good, we need more soldiers like you!

    I could actually probably do with a bit more camping to defend flags but every minute that goes by that I'm not scoring points is a wasted minute.
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    he was using his sniper rifle to spot targets using a scope with glint rather then equipment specifically designed to do just that without being noticed.

    do you really need an answer to that question lel
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    he was using his sniper rifle to spot targets using a scope with glint rather then equipment specifically designed to do just that without being noticed.

    do you really need an answer for to that question lel

    Lol, you have a point.
  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    You came in this thread claiming Glint = Distance balancer and that a skilled player can use a no scope option like the Russian 1895 TR out to 200m.
    Others claim that 30m is the average combat range and 100m is long range.

    Other BA with low scopes can also do 1HK ability out beyond 200m with out glint.
    While a BA with a high power scope at 30m has to have a disadvantage of glint.

  • DingoKillr
    4356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    he was using his sniper rifle to spot targets using a scope with glint rather then equipment specifically designed to do just that without being noticed.

    do you really need an answer to that question lel

    You are bigger fool then I thought. Tell me which of those gadgets are BF1 .
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    You came in this thread claiming Glint = Distance balancer and that a skilled player can use a no scope option like the Russian 1895 TR out to 200m.
    Others claim that 30m is the average combat range and 100m is long range.

    Other BA with low scopes can also do 1HK ability out beyond 200m with out glint.
    While a BA with a high power scope at 30m has to have a disadvantage of glint.

    Sorry. That's the game. I'm a good sniper, so i can enjoy the benefits available on the skilled options, not every sniper should get 8x ease of use and no glint, it's just too easy.

    I've been playing as an iron sight sniper for 2 years, I like irons way more than scopes. These results are not typical. I doubt an average sniper could succeed in the situation I suggest.

    That being said, you can still counter a player like me, but the counter is harder (respawn and countersnipe) because I'm correctly utilizing skilled options. Skilled players require more focus to counteract.

    I become a lot more weak and useless if I miss, so I try to minimize that.
  • PopoTooStronk
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    i think if someone, know that the enemy can see him because of his glint, then i keep myself far, so enemy can kill me, so i think people camp more far than no glint, just for avoid to be killed.

    the enemy would see you regardless of glint if you decided to be in short or medium range so.......

    That is the point glint renders cover obsolete.

    With glint a player 400m can use cover, yet still be seen and has less worry about other. While at 100m they can not even use cover as the glint will give them away.

    Glint does not balance or stop camping and never has and never will. The only thing it encourages is using high power scope weapons with the one play style of quickscoping.


    how does it render cover obsolete?
    you are not invisible until you start to ADS.

    good snipers are able to fire and kill a target before they can even notice glint, because they know how to position themselves and understand how the mechanics works.
    only bad snipers who take forever to aim or cant hit their shots will give their position away by their glint.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.

    also if you want to QS you are better off with an X4 scope or less rather then use a scope with glint......


    Yet, any player can use cover and ADS expect a Scout.

    Good Sniper is not quickscoping at short range.
    A Good Scout should be able to spot targets not just aim.
    you should not even use a scope with glint if you want to have engagements at 100M tbh.
    This required special attention as the weapon we talking about has a sweet spot max of 125m. This main DICE wants you to operate in that range even with glint.

    a good scout uses the equipment that comes with his class.
    in BF4 for instance if you want to spot targets you are better off using a PLD, MAV or Soflam which BTW can also help you laser designate or destroy enemy equipment.

    PLD can also tell you the distance to your target which would also make it so that you can ready your sniper rifle and get ready to pull the trigger the second you ADS.

    only bad snipers use their sniper rifle to spot targets and its no wonder those are the ones that hate glint.....

    Also it does not matter what weapon you have when you are in cover and ADS , if you miss your shots you will be seen and thus spotted if keep ADSing in the same spot......

    In BF1 we have none of those gadgets.

    That right it does not matter what weapon, if you miss you miss, however the target has no warning that a LMG user has been ADS him, but does form a scout user.

    Can an LMG one hit kill?

    Are you suggesting then that glint also be on all BA with or without high power scope.

    Nope, a skilled player at range can get an ohk with no glint.

    A skilled lmg player can kill with a lower relative ttk than his competition, because of better recoil control. Skill per gun is different.

    The no glint option is only usefully available if you are skilled, not all players should have that, and with this balance, we didn't have problems in bf4 or the alpha.

    Then why does high power scope need glint to balance?

    After all you just said a skilled player can use a non-glint option at range, but a high power scope still has glint when they get closer.

    250m=\=30m

    Is this really that confusing?

    he was using his sniper rifle to spot targets using a scope with glint rather then equipment specifically designed to do just that without being noticed.

    do you really need an answer to that question lel

    You are bigger fool then I thought. Tell me which of those gadgets are BF1 .

    tell me where i was talking about BF1 dumb ****.
    i explicitly mentioned BF4.
    pretty much common sense since nobody knows what all the equipment will be in BF1 so no point jumping to conclusions all ready.
    they could easily give us binoculars that could be the WW1 version of the PLD.( they actually where)
    you do realise that the telescope has been around since the 17th century right?
    then again seeing the amount of stupidity you are displaying , you most likely did not know this......
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited July 2016
    Scope glint is simply an easy way of telling people that a sniper is aiming at them it was introduced in BF3 as a direct result of all the crying about snipers in BFBC 2. Its a cheap easy to implement game mechanic, by now they should of removed it and replaced by making using a gun with a high powered scope more challenging.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Scope glint is simply an easy way of telling people that a sniper is aiming at them it was introduced in BF3 as a direct result of all the crying about snipers in BFBC 2. Its a cheap easy to implement game mechanic, by now they should of removed it and replaced by making using a gun with a high powered scope more challenging.

    i agree, the guys up think that glint is introduced for balance, i can just laugh about these bullshits, they introduced the glint so kids and noobs can finally avoid to bekilled by them, its so easy to understand.
  • Herofiles
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is an adult discussion :P
    Scope glint, made for spotting the sniper, so, the sniper have move around abit, than camping like a rat in one place :P

    I don't like the sniper "class", way to boring, and camp? No action? No, BF1 are intense at inf battle, and i love the music when the timer are almost out,
    you get this awesome rush that you have to find someone and kill em :P

    Scope glint! Yes please!! (Honestly, they should make the glint where the sun shine: Behind the sun, no glint <- logic? :P
This discussion has been closed.