Weekly Debrief

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you salty?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Granted I've only been playing for about a month now, and I've seen a few of those Fair Fight global messages, but I still haven't seen anyone actually hacking in any game I've been in.

Given how vocally salty people are in matches and how almost everyone seems to be eager to call hacking the moment they get bested any respect I have to wonder how much is just people being so blind that can't possibly see how someone might be better than them.

I come from a clan that largely formed it's base in Planetside 2, and that is a game that has had several periods of large scale cheating problems, it's also a game with much more complex, albeit sometimes idiotic mechanics, so when one of our members went 40-12 in his second match just from being used to harder fights and gun-play, we immediately got called out for hacking, I mean is it so hard to believe people can just... shoot well?

Instead of immediately blaming everything on hackers, maybe look inward and practice, raise your skill to combat people that are better than you, once you do you'll find in most games even actual hackers can be overcome with a good shot and fast reactions.

Honestly you folks are some of the saltiest, fastest-to-cry-wolf types I've seen in any game lately

Good way to introduce yourself to the forum , insult everyone .nice

I see no insults.
    And he does have a point
  • Dante_Stormbrand
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017

If you really consider someone pointing out the reality of the situation to be an insult, we probably weren't going to get along anyway.

But hey, overlook any advice or validity to the statement. Everyone's simultaneously bad and a hacker, right?

Anyway it's not an introduction, I'm not here to make friends, it's a statement of disbelief, I honestly thought I'd seen the most salty, reactionary, easily offended game communities out there, but here you are.

Luckily there are some people here and in the game that do see sense, and those are the people who I'm sure I would get along with, I just think the rest of you should really calm down and work on improving yourselves instead of blaming others like they do. I'm sure you'd all be much happier for it, probably have lower blood pressure.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Granted I've only been playing for about a month now, and I've seen a few of those Fair Fight global messages, but I still haven't seen anyone actually hacking in any game I've been in.

Given how vocally salty people are in matches and how almost everyone seems to be eager to call hacking the moment they get bested any respect I have to wonder how much is just people being so blind that can't possibly see how someone might be better than them.

I come from a clan that largely formed it's base in Planetside 2, and that is a game that has had several periods of large scale cheating problems, it's also a game with much more complex, albeit sometimes idiotic mechanics, so when one of our members went 40-12 in his second match just from being used to harder fights and gun-play, we immediately got called out for hacking, I mean is it so hard to believe people can just... shoot well?

Instead of immediately blaming everything on hackers, maybe look inward and practice, raise your skill to combat people that are better than you, once you do you'll find in most games even actual hackers can be overcome with a good shot and fast reactions.

Honestly you folks are some of the saltiest, fastest-to-cry-wolf types I've seen in any game lately

How was that even remotely an insult?
    And i have the exact same feeling about it. Granted i have seen very few "some" cheaters.

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    lel at the cheat excusers, seriously you guys contribute to downward spiral of BF on pc
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    zangles wrote: »
    The only people denying the cheating problem........are cheaters.

It's just that simple.
    thats 10/10 The truth reviled

IllIllIII wrote: »
    Noone denies it.
    Lots of people making the problem bigger tho.
    its like MW3 if you ever play this game!

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zangles wrote: »
    The only people denying the cheating problem........are cheaters.

It's just that simple.
    thats 10/10 The truth reviled

Noone denies it.
    Lots of people making the problem bigger tho.
    its like MW3 if you ever play this game!

Who's denying it though.
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PEOPLE DONT READ THIS DAYS

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    PEOPLE DONT READ THIS DAYS

Specify who's denying it.
  • Flyjetandkill
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Change the title of the thread to "I stopped bf1, Impossible to play without seeing a hackusation"
  • Ethimu
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The way dice doesnt ban cheaters is simply disgusting, my personal "favorite" cheater is back, when I finally thought that he was finally perma banned, but looks like he just didnt play for few days.
    One hit killing since february, many proofs on youtube and provided with origin reports. NOTHING.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ethimu wrote: »
    The way dice doesnt ban cheaters is simply disgusting, my personal "favorite" cheater is back, when I finally thought that he was finally perma banned, but looks like he just didnt play for few days.
    One hit killing since february, many proofs on youtube and provided with origin reports. NOTHING.

The ones i reported stopped playing since.
  • Ethimu
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ethimu wrote: »

The ones i reported stopped playing since.

Maybe they got bored and simply stopped playing, I've personally lost all hope seeing this BS, I dont know any other video game company that couldnt ban that guy after half a year of rage cheating.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Change the title of the thread to "I stopped bf1, Impossible to play without seeing a hackusation"

you seem legit
  • Jinko_itx
    722 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing earlier in Ballroom and as I set my mortar down a tank killed me for the other side of the building....theres was no way in hell can a tank kill me thru an entire building but I guess to some he wasn't cheating...
  • kapitalistas69
    edited July 2017
    I was playing earlier in Ballroom and as I set my mortar down a tank killed me for the other side of the building....theres was no way in hell can a tank kill me thru an entire building but I guess to some he wasn't cheating...
    no offence but i find kill cam was off for me couple times i accused guy for walling then i remember playing in BF4 was samething lots of times.its rear but it happens.now its out off control with hackers this game i recorded from spectator mode 3 hackers in one game

• IllIllIII

This is what is wrong with many.
    If the killcam is off or a netcode problem people claim cheats...*sigh*
  • Lotsaa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I encountered a strange situation today, this person was invincible. I overheated a tank gun shooting this person from about 4m away and I hit them with every bullet, I then had to get out of the tank and melee kill them with the animation.

I went to check their Origin profile and report it, but this persons Origin account is set to public and it has no games associated with it which I thought was strange. I then looked up this persons name on the BF1 stat tracker and they can't be found.

This person is over level 80 in rank, I wish I could write their name on here but it is against the rules.

Has anyone encountered anything like this?

I'm used to see the odd aimbotter when spectating but this is just plain weird.
  • Matty101yttam
    977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually that sounds like the bug with bullets not spawning rather than a cheat, the fact that melee worked is a big giveaway.
  • Lotsaa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Actually that sounds like the bug with bullets not spawning rather than a cheat, the fact that melee worked is a big giveaway.

Well this person had 20 kills and 0 deaths, the round had only just started and it was about 1 - 2 minutes into it.
This discussion has been closed.