Revisions

Comments

• Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's pretty ironic that DICE gave a revision the name of a youtuber who spents half his time crying about the game and saying how boring it is.

Curious.
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    a9lohrrllx7z.png
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Can anyone upload pics please? I'm away from my xbone

Cheers

Yuck....all the white "parade grade" skins in the distinguished slots. :s
  • l_water_l
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is a benefit to only having one puzzle piece in a revision. If you don't have the bartek already your chances of getting pieces for it are much higher in this revision!
  • hawcer
    l_water_l wrote: »
    There is a benefit to only having one puzzle piece in a revision. If you don't have the bartek already your chances of getting pieces for it are much higher in this revision!

Being the sole puzzle piece this revision, maybe that's a hint that it may soon be retired. ( I hope)
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I've had the Bartek completed for some time now. And I still love it. The only other I'm interested in completing is the Sabre.... so I guess I'm saving pennies again this week.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    hawcer wrote: »

Being the sole puzzle piece this revision, maybe that's a hint that it may soon be retired. ( I hope)

I hope none of the melee puzzles ever get retired, I'm finally trying to complete the Bartek after scrapping several pieces in the past for superiors. I still need two more Bartek pieces and I have no Sawtooth pieces at all.

I think the Bartek is Jackfrag's favorite puzzle weapon and is the reason why it's the only one this week.
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    Delete bye forums
    Post edited by W33DD0G on
  • hawcer
    BoWinston wrote: »

I hope none of the melee puzzles ever get retired, I'm finally trying to complete the Bartek after scrapping several pieces in the past for superiors. I still need two more Bartek pieces and I have no Sawtooth pieces at all.

I think the Bartek is Jackfrag's favorite puzzle weapon and is the reason why it's the only one this week.

you win some, you loose some. Players that scrapped their pieces just won't be able to get them. I say retire them and clear up space for the new ones and the ones to come.

That is why I go by " only scrap what you care not to ever have" approach.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

you win some, you loose some. Players that scrapped their pieces just won't be able to get them. I say retire them and clear up space for the new ones and the ones to come.

That is why I go by " only scrap what you care not to ever have" approach.

Nah, there's always going to be new players who buy and play the game for the first time and won't have any pieces. There's always going to be a need to have all the puzzles available for as long as the game lasts because they are actual weapons to obtain and use in the game.

If you already built the puzzle weapon and you get another piece of that same weapon then you get 270 scrap. They don't ever need to retire any puzzle weapon, just come up with new ones.
  • mikegh1994
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This revision gave me two distinguished I previously had and scrapped again. After 5 enhanced Battle packs, I got two skins (the ones I previously had but scrapped but now trying to collect again), I wanted and the other three I had already had or were duplicates.

Where is the skin for the RSC or the Ribeyrolles? Haven't seen them in weeks. Or for the Gewehr 98?

I honestly don't think they have ever even had either of the two distinguished skins for the Ribeyerolles in a revision, even though the gun has been out since March! Same for the Modello 1915 pistol, when is the last time they had the legendary or distinguished skins for it? I really hate how they keep repeating the same few skins every revision....
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    a9lohrrllx7z.png
    Can anyone upload pics please? I'm away from my xbone

Cheers

I literally have every skin in that revision bar the desert gold

Looks like more deposits into the piggy bank

~

@BaconRebellion
    I can't reply to your YouTube comment and it's format (or lack of is seriously annoying)

I'm not home but I'm upload a picture of teddys 1895 I took when I was at the Cody Muesum
    It has info on it including how it got its name the Medicine

(I'm guessing you know about the rough rider and Pancho villa skins too?)

How are you doing the skins? Has you find info or has you get them?

Yeah, I'm aware of the Pancho Villa and Rough Rider ones. I'm still on the fence whether I want to talk about the distinguished skins or not.

Typically ive just been using google at work to look up what relevance the names have during WWI. Then I sort through the sources to see what they're about.
    mikegh1994 wrote: »
    This revision gave me two distinguished I previously had and scrapped again. After 5 enhanced Battle packs, I got two skins (the ones I previously had but scrapped but now trying to collect again), I wanted and the other three I had already had or were duplicates.

Where is the skin for the RSC or the Ribeyrolles? Haven't seen them in weeks. Or for the Gewehr 98?

I honestly don't think they have ever even had either of the two distinguished skins for the Ribeyerolles in a revision, even though the gun has been out since March! Same for the Modello 1915 pistol, when is the last time they had the legendary or distinguished skins for it? I really hate how they keep repeating the same few skins every revision....

Good point. I have one distinguished skin for the RSC. I don't think I've ever seen the distinguished for the Ribeyrolles now that you mention it.

I do believe I have the Legendary for the modello but that was back when the game first released I got that.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So terrible. What's in the exchange?
  • EvilSoul1321
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017

JPTQxPx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
    Nothing good
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

JPTQxPx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Bravo jack. If you really did pick this entire revision you're a bigger tool than I previously assumed
  • disposalist
    8438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's pretty ironic that DICE gave a revision the name of a youtuber who spents half his time crying about the game and saying how boring it is.

Curious.
    What? No he doesn't. Jack is generally very positive. You're thinking about LevelCap.
  • NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the Jackfrag's revision bites, I thought last week's was great, finally got The Valiant and Le Triple-Entente skin for the fighter.

What do they do this week? Oh, it's Le Triple-Entente fighter skin again, what the hell?!

Where's some Modello 1915 skins, it's been months since I've seen a Distinguished or Legendary for that one among others.

Oh, and they got The Beast again in the Exchange, really?! They're already repeating The Beast without cycling through every Lengendary skin, c'mon DICE.

@BoWinston They should add the bumble bee fighter skin again sometime. They haven't had that in ages.
  • BoWinston
    edited July 2017
    mikegh1994 wrote: »

Good point about the Ribeyrolles, the only Distinguished skin I know of for it was called "Esprit De Corp" which I bought in the Exchange back in March, but as far as I know it's never been available in a Revision itself. I scrapped it when I received the Legendary, but I wished I kept it since it's so rare to come by, I don't even know what the second Distinguished for the Ribeyrolles is called either.
    Yeah the Jackfrag's revision bites, I thought last week's was great, finally got The Valiant and Le Triple-Entente skin for the fighter.

What do they do this week? Oh, it's Le Triple-Entente fighter skin again, what the hell?!

Where's some Modello 1915 skins, it's been months since I've seen a Distinguished or Legendary for that one among others.

Oh, and they got The Beast again in the Exchange, really?! They're already repeating The Beast without cycling through every Lengendary skin, c'mon DICE.

@BoWinston They should add the bumble bee fighter skin again sometime. They haven't had that in ages.

Totally agree, they should be cycling through all the skins for the aircraft before repeating, otherwise it's going to take forever to find and get the one you want. I'm still trying to get "Red Hawk" and "Clear Skies" for the attack plane and haven't seen them for months either.
  • Dogwoggle11
    2669 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Curious.
    What? No he doesn't. Jack is generally very positive. You're thinking about LevelCap.

What? Aren't LevelCap and JackFrags the same person!?

Okay, I may have exaggerated there. Still, I really don't get why they did it.

I demand a Cash Me Ousside Revision too.
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    haha i agree this revision stinks but why all the hate on Jack, i doubt he picked all the skins.... He is usually very positive about the game and i enjoy his videos. To each his own i guess. :blush:
  • HardAimedKid
    All youtubers pander to their audience and it's just annoying. @disposalist is the most even keeled I've seen honestly. Almost purely informational and that's what people should want is information when it comes to a game