Daaaaaamn son, finally did it. 100 service star every vehicle

13»

Comments

• Temp1st
    2493 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Man you guys are so
    tenor.gif
  • Dogwoggle11
    2678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At least is not 100 stars with the Hellriegel.
  • ElliotLH
    9847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At least is not 100 stars with the Hellriegel.

Or the 10-A hunter.
  • boutneus
    2483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @marxdictator. I only have 1 clip from my cavalry days but basically use them on suez or Sinai either operations or conquest. You need some flat terrain because there's so much clutter on other maps to get hung up on. Unless you like to dismount.

• x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm impressed
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Dammm SON!!!!! You are so elite! I hope you have X's and Z's in your gamer tag to make it official that you are MLG!
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    boutneus wrote: »
    Well except the transports and stationary then. But until you can get kills and operate at the same time transports without having randoms screw it up I ain't touching those. 1 service star was enough torture. And im not gonna sit on an SAA all day. It's glitched on 100 service stars 4 stationary for some reason anyway.

fun times though

You are insane, OP that's amazing and sad at the same time. You would have to at least put in hundreds of hours to accomplish any of this.

I have closing on a 1000 hours and have accomplished a lot less, is there a plaque or at least a tiny violin concerto?

Absolutely we will do a concert in your honor once you hit 1000 hours.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well except the transports and stationary then. But until you can get kills and operate at the same time transports without having randoms screw it up I ain't touching those. 1 service star was enough torture. And im not gonna sit on an SAA all day. It's glitched on 100 service stars 4 stationary for some reason anyway.

fun times though

You are insane, OP that's amazing and sad at the same time. You would have to at least put in hundreds of hours to accomplish any of this.

I have closing on a 1000 hours and have accomplished a lot less, is there a plaque or at least a tiny violin concerto?

Absolutely we will do a concert in your honor once you hit 1000 hours.
    We might as well cast a bronze statue of this MLG pro. All I could say to my self is "WOW!" "He is so Elite". Ill be very disappointed if he has no X's and Z's in his gamer tag. Here is your new gamertag hope you like it:

XXXxxxDAMSON100☆EVERYVEHICLEZZZzzzELITEMLGWITHSWAGzzzZZZxxxXXX
  • A7XOGG
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @marxdictator. I only have 1 clip from my cavalry days but basically use them on suez or Sinai either operations or conquest. You need some flat terrain because there's so much clutter on other maps to get hung up on. Unless you like to dismount.

What ur battlefield tracker?