AA guns need to be toned down a bit?

AsianNation470
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited July 2017
Many planes just don't stand a chance against these things!!! Maybe reduce the distance it can reach and reduce the radius of the explosions like it used to be before the May update?

I play on console and usually roll with fighters and especially those AA trucks are a nuisance. I know that stationeries can be disabled but I'd basically get shot down before a friendly could take it out.
Post edited by AsianNation470 on

Comments

• Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh dear.....
  • NO_PLANE_4_U
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good pilots don't need to cry
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No it doesn't
  • von_Campenstein
    6618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Many planes just don't stand a chance against these things!!! Idk why the hell it was buffed...

Have you tried destroying them and see how fast they get back in action? Here's a clue, they don't. There's your nerf.
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And many things don't stand a chance against planes. Tbh I think their needs to be more on the map, or give people more incentive to repair them since they are destroyed 99% of the time.
  • Yokoyaa
    171 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Many planes just don't stand a chance against these things!!! Idk why the hell it was buffed...

Another nonsense garbage thread
  • ZumbiSnatch
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get good, I have more issues dealing with enemy pilots then dealing with AA
    users.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My main issue is the AA truck. I fly the tank hunter plane almost exclusively now, and it's almost impossible to take one of these trucks out unless two planes coordinate an attack. You can do major damage on one, but if you try to turn around and finish him off, you're toast.

Luckily these trucks aren't used much, so it's not that big of a deal. Just a pet peeve that the tank has the advantage against a tank hunter plane.
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Inb4 this is one of the most active threads just like every other pilots Vs AA threads...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't seen this thread in a while. Not sure if it's a good thing or not though...
  • grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aircraft and AA are well balanced now except the bomber which could use a slight buff I think.
  • AsianNation470
    Good pilots don't need to cry
    Maybe you play on the PC? Since I believe planes could do more maneuvers right?
  • AsianNation470
    My main issue is the AA truck. I fly the tank hunter plane almost exclusively now, and it's almost impossible to take one of these trucks out unless two planes coordinate an attack. You can do major damage on one, but if you try to turn around and finish him off, you're toast.

Luckily these trucks aren't used much, so it's not that big of a deal. Just a pet peeve that the tank has the advantage against a tank hunter plane.
    Well I usually play alone on console and with those trucks on Sanai Desert... It gets pretty ugly
  • AsianNation470
    edited July 2017
    V2Face wrote: »
    Get good, I have more issues dealing with enemy pilots then dealing with AA
    users.
    Lucky you maybe you're on PC and you can avoid those flaks easier? I usually use the dogfighter variant so I can't do anything against the guns unless a teammate takes it out (which they hardly do when I play)
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    Aircraft and AA are well balanced now except the bomber which could use a slight buff I think.

Had a bomber pilot who flew the whole game in Monte grappa..... It can be done but you need good gunners
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ahh so your wooden plane has a hard time against explosive shells...? Damn :neutral:
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Teamwork is essential for good vehicle play.
  • ScoutHunterKing
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had a guy a few days ago who went 70-2 in a game of conquest on FAO in an attack plain... Every time we repaired the AA gun it would get destroyed! AA guns don't need nerfing!
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hit and run, hit and run. Just like heli's in BF4.