Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• rykn0w666
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    i can only get a game or 2 in every couple days before a bunch of hackers ruin it and i just say F it and quit. Its no fun when its literally every game. this level 94 hacker tonight that was 130-8 in a game of amiens is a guy me and my buddy have reported back over a month ago, i dontk now how he can keep playing with his hacks and not get banned???? I even googled his name and he posts on BF1 HACKING FORUMS!!!!!!
  • jlara36
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @LOLGotYerTags

Whenever I suspect someone of hacking I go into spectator mode and watch. Usually you can tell very easily who is hacking. Today I was in a sever with 2 obvious hackers on the same team. I watched in spectator mode and they weren't even aiming... just shooting in the general direction and getting headshot kills all over the place. They both had over 100 kills and only like 4 or 5 deaths. You can tell who's hacking... and the worse part is that when I left that server, the very next server I joined had another 2 hackers in it but it wasn't as bad because at least they weren't on the same team. I usually run into a hacker about once or twice a week but its been getting worse. But when you say don't post videos of these hackers I don't see why we shouldn't. If you got an obvious hacker I say who cares... the are ruining the game not to mention wasting my money. I didnt spend all that money to buy this game just to get killed as soon as I spawn. A lot of people are going to stop playing BF altogether if these hacks keep up... EA/DICE is only hurting themselves if they don't do something about this.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14425 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    jlara36 wrote: »
    But when you say don't post videos of these hackers I don't see why we shouldn't. If you got an obvious hacker I say who cares... .

As much as you disagree with it, Those are the rules which we must all abide by.

Even with the blatant rage cheaters, It still has to be done by the means given to us, Which is the report system
  • TyroneLoyd
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Ethimu wrote: »
    @LOLGotYerTags

Maybe it's better on US servers, but in EU - it's a nightmare and it will get even worse with origin access.
    I can show you a guy that got over 1000 games played, he will reach lv 110 soon and cheats in every single game at least since february (earliest video proofs of him that I've found), with several hours of 1hk cheating everyday, I can even provide stats to prove it.
    He should've been banned long time ago and this sounds impossible, does it? Only in Battlefield™.
    I've met him more times than the cheater count you mentioned (first time in april), not to mention other 100% special players I've seen lately... and what about those lurking with wh or simply cheating the smart way?
    Your origin reports department doesn't even ban a guy when there are videos provided with report and his stats shout CHEATEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
    Seeing such stuff, makes me believe you can rename the game to Cheaterfield the same day you add it to origin access, it's simply just as silly without proper anticheat as placing "1" instead of "I" in the game title.
    Wake up and place more manpower into new AC development, your pc community is dying and cheaters are one of the main reasons.

I've had the exact opposite experience on eu compared to what you said.

But I do agree this system needs a change.
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, for anybody who thinks it's bad now, just wait for the '$4.99 a month, cheat as much as you want !' offer.
    Still, I guess if EA are too incompetent to do anything about cheating, they may as well profit from it, right ?
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Ethimu wrote: »
    @LOLGotYerTags

Maybe it's better on US servers, but in EU - it's a nightmare and it will get even worse with origin access.
    I can show you a guy that got over 1000 games played, he will reach lv 110 soon and cheats in every single game at least since february (earliest video proofs of him that I've found), with several hours of 1hk cheating everyday, I can even provide stats to prove it.
    He should've been banned long time ago and this sounds impossible, does it? Only in Battlefield™.
    I've met him more times than the cheater count you mentioned (first time in april), not to mention other 100% special players I've seen lately... and what about those lurking with wh or simply cheating the smart way?
    Your origin reports department doesn't even ban a guy when there are videos provided with report and his stats shout CHEATEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.
    Seeing such stuff, makes me believe you can rename the game to Cheaterfield the same day you add it to origin access, it's simply just as silly without proper anticheat as placing "1" instead of "I" in the game title.
    Wake up and place more manpower into new AC development, your pc community is dying and cheaters are one of the main reasons.

I also play on EU exclusively and i find it OK actually.
    Not that many cheatets in my experience.
    So far have reported 3 and they all got banned.
    At least they stop playing, most likely due to ban.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    they won't do much about the cheating now, if they added an effective client side anti cheat there would be a ban wave and the pc player count would drop further, best just to hope for a new BF game in a couple of years, hopefully EA/DICE has learned some lessons
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    @Ethimu
    I play strictly in EU servers ( I am from the UK )

It does take time for reports to be looked at though but only because they need to be 100,000% certain the reported player is actually cheating, I do feel your pain though.
    There is no excuse. Releasing a game without a proper AC is just asking for problems.
    There is zero confidence in the game today and everyone is suspected of cheating if they are doing well.
    And it is understandable when reported players are not banned and FF not working.
    Trust in a game is crucial if you want players to keep on playing and EA has failed in this area.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • Dart_au123
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fairfight is basically a bandaid on an open sucking stomach wound .
    And you dont care if we do not supply a video???
    I a gamer , not a videographer.
    We supply the cheats names by reporting on origin.
    It is your duty to investigate "said" people.
    Forget complaints by players under 85 rank . every other complaint , player should be watched
    Fairfight is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , and your response to cheats is blatant disregard to all of us
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just repprted my 4th.. thought i'd let you guys know ;)
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IllIllIII wrote: »
    Just repprted my 4th.. thought i'd let you guys know ;)
    GJ :smiley:
  • StarscreamUK
    7551 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Dart_au123 wrote: »
    Forget complaints by players under 85 rank . every other complaint , player should be watched
    Fairfight is **** , and your response to cheats is blatant disregard to all of us

You fail to understand what he said completely.
    There is nothing any of us on the forum team can do. We have NO communication with the anti-cheat team. We can't ban people from playing the game. All we do is ensure forum rules are followed. The rules are clear, no name & shame. So posting it on here with a video, no, you can't do it, it doesnt matter if he is running round with a flag on his head saying buy cheats from me, there is nothing we can do on here, and the rules dont allow you to name them on the forum.

We might not agree with it, but it is what it is.
  • Kunstula
    473 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My latest finding:

So what do you guys think, another 'just better than you' player?
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dart_au123 wrote: »
    Fairfight is **** , and your response to cheats is blatant disregard to all of us

You fail to understand what he said completely.
    There is nothing any of us on the forum team can do. We have NO communication with the anti-cheat team. We can't ban people from playing the game. All we do is ensure forum rules are followed. The rules are clear, no name & shame. So posting it on here with a video, no, you can't do it, it doesnt matter if he is running round with a flag on his head saying buy cheats from me, there is nothing we can do on here, and the rules dont allow you to name them on the forum.

We might not agree with it, but it is what it is.

Fairfight Has a Facebook page and I asked them if Fairfight was in realtime and they answered my question I sent to them, so maybe any proof of cheating and that their tool is not working could be sent to them through Facebook or post it on their wall. At least with them I got a answer, with EA you get the same pre-made response.
  • IllIllIII
    My latest finding:

So what do you guys think, another 'just better than you' player?

Took him enough bullets..
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    Could easily be legit. Yes he tracks (too) good without having a clear view, but please upload more than just 10 seconds.
  • IllIllIII
    Could easily be legit. Why do you guys only record 10 seconds?

Was thinking the same....
  • BAITness
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I am a little concerned that you guys can look at somebody locking directly onto a players head and never wavering, even when the player changes directions, and not realize it is a cheat.

Human visual reaction time is drastically slower than you are giving it credit for. Were that not a bot, it would have been off target after the player changed directions. The continued perfect tracking through the tree is also very clear. The reason it takes so long for him to still get the kill is this cheat does not seem to account for recoil or spread.
  • kapitalistas69
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BAITness wrote: »
    I am a little concerned that you guys can look at somebody locking directly onto a players head and never wavering, even when the player changes directions, and not realize it is a cheat.

Human visual reaction time is drastically slower than you are giving it credit for. Were that not a bot, it would have been off target after the player changed directions. The continued perfect tracking through the tree is also very clear. The reason it takes so long for him to still get the kill is this cheat does not seem to account for recoil or spread.
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BAITness wrote: »

Yes its fishy ( I hate having to restate something because people cant read), but surely the only way to expose him was this 10 second clip.
This discussion has been closed.