YouTubers need to stop crying...

Comments

• boutneus
    2455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't watch you tubers unless I can learn something from them. Most of them just post news directly from EA page or cry about stuff. And then you have the casual gamers just 4 fun, but I'd rather play myself then watch some1 play.
    I do like to watch some battlefield kills of the week by t999, there can be some nice stuff in there
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's not really the Youtubers but the mindless sheep that take everything they say as gospel, and cannot think it out for themselves.
  • micky_WW1_luv
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I prefer the Tubers who go into the technical details without saying 'You must use this, yada, yada.' They let you make up your own mind and you can take that information and extend it with experiments of your own.

• disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    I prefer the Tubers who go into the technical details without saying 'You must use this, yada, yada.' They let you make up your own mind and you can take that information and extend it with experiments of your own.
    Not to blow my own trumpet, but I wonder if you'd take a look at mine and tell me what you think? That's exactly what I've aimed for. Not saying "this is OP" or "this is trash" but "this is how this works" so people can make their own choices.
    The problem is, it makes them a bit dry. People *want* quick and entertaining or controversial :( I simply did a lot of Symthic (and other) research because I wanted to understand better and thought others might benefit from what I learned. They are long though... Hours of research condensed down to 20 to 30 minute videos.
    They get more 'watchable' as they go on though, I think - it's my first time doing this sort of thing.
  • micky_WW1_luv
    @disposalist Already a subscriber mate :) and I'm diddling fine! Your videos have been very helpful, particularly in making sense of the Symthic website. It is quite funny (for me, completely new to the franchise) reading about how 'casual' this game is, whereas it is easily the most difficult learning curve I've experienced in decades of gaming. Coming to this from a mainly MMO background where PvP was mostly about skill rotations, prebuffing, heal stacking and the like.

Some feedback on the vids - they do get a lot more watchable after the first couple. I really liked the addition of the 'picture in picture' showing what you were talking about. For example, I didn't even notice the increase in sight sway due to holding breath for too long before I saw it in one of your vids. I do feel like the information has helped me to improve my play, although I do have a mountain to climb (usually blanketed in snipers). At least I know what I should be doing even if the execution is quite often far from effective.

Cheers for the time you've spent on your channel.
  • bran1986
    5601 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not really the Youtubers but the mindless sheep that take everything they say as gospel, and cannot think it out for themselves.

I would agree with this for the most part, but the problem is these big youtubers hold a bunch of influence over DICE and in turn will be changing the game that we all play and love in some really horrific ways. Slowing down movement speed would turn this into a snipers wet dream, getting rid of spread is insane, wanting to give medics and supports shotguns(lol) would nuke class balance. There mindless drones are definitely the most annoying no doubt.
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    boutneus wrote: »
    I don't watch you tubers unless I can learn something from them. Most of them just post news directly from EA page or cry about stuff. And then you have the casual gamers just 4 fun, but I'd rather play myself then watch some1 play.
    I do like to watch some battlefield kills of the week by t999, there can be some nice stuff in there

See that's what I try to do with my videos. There's too many sources out there for people to get news and information from. I wanted to try and educate and focus mainly on the historical aspect of these games.
  • disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @disposalist Already a subscriber mate :) and I'm diddling fine! Your videos have been very helpful, particularly in making sense of the Symthic website. It is quite funny (for me, completely new to the franchise) reading about how 'casual' this game is, whereas it is easily the most difficult learning curve I've experienced in decades of gaming. Coming to this from a mainly MMO background where PvP was mostly about skill rotations, prebuffing, heal stacking and the like.

Some feedback on the vids - they do get a lot more watchable after the first couple. I really liked the addition of the 'picture in picture' showing what you were talking about. For example, I didn't even notice the increase in sight sway due to holding breath for too long before I saw it in one of your vids. I do feel like the information has helped me to improve my play, although I do have a mountain to climb (usually blanketed in snipers). At least I know what I should be doing even if the execution is quite often far from effective.

Cheers for the time you've spent on your channel.
    Ah of course, it's you innit ;) I'm usually MMORPGing when not Battlefielding. I will be YouTubing the poop out of Pantheon when it arrives! Watch this space ;)

Thanks for the feedback - I prefer the pci in pic ones too - I'll make more of an effort to do that stuff, though it like triples the production time!

I will have to make some general "how to play" stuff that covers things like when to walk, run, go for cover, stand and shoot, move and fire, don't move and fire, Stand, crouch, go prone, strafing, zig-zagging, listening and being heard, observation and spotting, pre-aiming, pre-firing, etc. etc. There's a lot to cover and a lot of stuff that people don't perhaps appreciate in the simplest of mechanics.

i think my very next video is supposed to be stationery weapons...
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2017
    Wrstie is a es junk and crying allot hes talking is hypo me gay
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah man, sick of them little sacks havin such an impact on the game.
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NO westie dannyonpc is goed westie is a gay
  • W33DD0G
    W33DD0G wrote: »
    NO westie dannyonpc is goed westie is a gay
    warm u money else. Westie

• micky_WW1_luv
    Interesting....

funny-picture-1050402159.jpg
  • W33DD0G
    dannyonpc IS GOOD that westie gay need onley money dannyonpc not i love his youtube better then westie WESTIE IS SLEEPING WITH HORSES
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well you're going to get banned again lol
  • W33DD0G
    why heva e some noob some inpackt of the game? thats my question.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Interesting....

Where's the sign for "driving on the wrong side of the road."

:tongue:
  • W33DD0G
    oh yeah Goku read and learn more :hushed:
  • W33DD0G
    Well you're going to get banned again lol

I dont care or i will banned i will speek the true
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting....

Where's the sign for "driving on the wrong side of the road."

:tongue:

Maybe it's England or some other backwards country that drives on the wrong side of the road?