Weekly Debrief

Impossible to play without seeing a cheat

Comments

• YorrekThurr
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Name and shame is not allowed, but looking at his stats he's one lucky player. MG15 KPM 8, 139 kills with 147 hits. So not exactly one hit killer ;-). Will be nice to see if FF flags him as those stats are not borderline legit.

Well, didn't know that, how can i report him ? I did it in game with Origin but i'l like to do more.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2039 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Origin reporting is all you can do. You never know what comes of it, but if the player stops playing for extended period of time you can assume it might be a ban, at least temporary.
  • YorrekThurr
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hope he get what he deserve, i love the game but hackers ruin it. Medic for the win.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Origin reporting is all you can do. You never know what comes of it, but if the player stops playing for extended period of time you can assume it might be a ban, at least temporary.

You can try sending Fairfight a message using their facebook page. This is what I have been telling everyone to do. I asked them a question with this approach, and they actually answered me back without a pre-made answer like EA. Also I comment on EAs page every time they post something about new content.
  • kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just finished recording in spectator mode. a hacker vent over 110 kills rank 110 so (Globall Fairfight message still they come some in forums say they dont show messages anymore .not on DICE server) he played two games with loughs in a chat .so many players dont know how to report a hacker .
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13298 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    so many players dont know how to report a hacker .

The best part is, There is a sticky in this very forum, In this very section ( PC ) and it is the second link down.
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    veteran Battlefield players probably don't play this game anyway, they are on BF4 or BF3 (or another game entirely)

• kapitalistas69
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017

The best part is, There is a sticky in this very forum, In this very section ( PC ) and it is the second link down.
    I can navigate that. some playears never visit Forums at all

Post edited by kapitalistas69 on
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I can navigate that. but some may never visit Forums at all

hardly anyone visits this new forum
  • I-am-Armymech
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just left a game where a guy was 132-3(Looking at kill log ALL head shots). a game yesterday another guy 100-5 (ALL head shots). Everyday i play and everyday i have seen cheating on a blatant scale. The cheaters will never be scared as they know dice doesn't give a crap about player experience. Stop renting servers, Stop buying Premium, Stop buying ANY game with dice name on it. If a boycott is enforced MAYBE dice will do something since they will be hit where it hurts them and their shareholders the most.. in the wallet.

There is no doubt that cheaters are running freely in server. There is no doubt dice does not care. The only doubt that is obvious to me is if everyone that has come here to complain will do something about it. Stop playing.... Plain and simple. Stop paying for ANY services that dice has. Complaining about cheating has fallen on deaf ears. The time for talk has passed. The time for action has come. Keep the game installed if you wish just refrain from playing. If no one plays on Dice servers they have no reason to keep them running.

Let us all show Dice that were are no longer going to sit idle and allow our once proud community be desecrated by the rampant display of blatant cheating.
  • I-am-Armymech
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

There may be a section of the Forums that addresses how to report. HOWEVER, I still cannot report players as dice has not fixed the issue of in-game origin not working properly. Every time i go to report a player i get the same error In-Game Origin is not enabled. guess what IT IS enabled. So don't sit there and say this is how to report when there are other issues keeping people from reporting and the issue sits in Dice developer hands and fixing in_game Origin garbage.
  • m270spll
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have seen some "questionable" things in the few games I have played. But not willing to call out anyone for "cheating" coming from the ps4 so still suck with keyboard and mouse so any "cheating" could easily actually be my current poor skills lol
  • Stormfirebird
    710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

There may be a section of the Forums that addresses how to report. HOWEVER, I still cannot report players as dice has not fixed the issue of in-game origin not working properly. Every time i go to report a player i get the same error In-Game Origin is not enabled. guess what IT IS enabled. So don't sit there and say this is how to report when there are other issues keeping people from reporting and the issue sits in Dice developer hands and fixing in_game Origin garbage.

Seems you didnt actually read that sticky...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13298 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

And if Origin in-game does not work for you, Simply alt-tabbing to Origin and then searching the playername on Origin will have the same results.
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It shoulkd be made easy ala CSGO style.
  • MHbluey
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    It shoulkd be made easy ala CSGO style.

never happen - plus PC gamers are bottom of the pile, all about the consoles now
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop renting servers, Stop buying Premium, Stop buying ANY game with dice name on it. If a boycott is enforced MAYBE dice will do something since they will be hit where it hurts them and their shareholders the most.. in the wallet.

That's the argument I've been making, but I'm doubtful that it can happen. It would need to be sudden and dramatic to get their attention. Then there's always the possibility that EA/Dice really don't care about PC as a platform since a majority of the money is made on consoles. Some people have been predicting the death of the PC as a gaming platform for years, but it hasn't happened yet, but as consoles become more powerful it just might happen. That would suck as I like other types of games where community mods really make the game awesome.

The situation is disappointing. I've been a BF fan since 1942 and while I don't care for much of the BF1 design, it just sucks that the franchise on PC is in such a sad state. How hard would it be for the Dice producer that tweeted that a new AC was coming to BF1 to provide an update, even if that update is "ya.. no.. it's not going to happen".
  • TheWeenieHut
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited July 2017
    They never bothered having a client anticheat. Look What battleye has done for rainbow 6 and prevented battlegrounds from being a hackfest. If they won't add an anticheat it's not worth playing. The community numbers are already crap so let it die and play something else. If you think this game is cheater free you're a fool. Oh well looks like I wrote this for nothing since not even a dev will look at it and take it seriously. I try to play this game time to time but I can't from what it has turned into.
    Oh well. Rip bf
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ^ People aren't going to stop buying DICE products because a tiny fraction of players abuse it. You guys are ridiculous and this thread is out of hand. How am I so lucky to play this game a few times a week for hours at a time and not run into hackers all the time?

Running total in 160 hours, 8 known cheaters, of which 5 are banned.

Constantly overlooked is the fact that DICE is in fact investing and looking into additional anti-cheat options.
  • SirBobdk
    4125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    @Micas99 wrote;
    that a new AC was coming to BF1
    Easy to say, hard to perform obviously and probably long time in the future
This discussion has been closed.