My name.

l_water_l
1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
"water" was taken when I created my profile. "water_" was taken, "water__" was taken, "ll_water_ll" was taken, "lwaterl" was taken, "waterr" was taken, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...................................I got to battlefield tracker and search all of these names, specifically "water" and they are not found, they do not exist.

Why EA, why?

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Probably because they are Origin user names.
  • Xiox312
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone who manages to get an actual word without symbols or numbers as a usename is incredibly lucky. I can't even manage to get my username without numbers on most things, and I've been using it for over 10 years.
  • ItsVeryMoist
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    mmm, strange, probably what dude said.
    I used to be the only MoistPuss.
    Now nearly 10 years later there are at least a handful of people who stole my name.. or came up with it theirselves. But Ive been quite a heavy player of many newer fps over the last 10 years.. ima think i got robbed...
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Be more original
  • BaconRebellion
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had no issues coming up with my name. Though my actual gt has an S in it between the words.
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    mmm, strange, probably what dude said.
    I used to be the only MoistPuss.
    Now nearly 10 years later there are at least a handful of people who stole my name.. or came up with it theirselves. But Ive been quite a heavy player of many newer fps over the last 10 years.. ima think i got robbed...

Hell, I saw that username back in the late 90's early 2000's. You weren't the first by a long shot.
  • ItsVeryMoist
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    probably.
  • A7XOGG
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm probably lucky since I've had mine for 12 years at least
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mine is a single word.
    But a really douchey one nobody knows or uses.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's alot of water gone under the bridge OP.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When I tried to put in my gamer tag as my user name on the forum I got told that having Hans Gruber 30 was not aloud under forum rules as it was offensive. They do know Alan Rickman wasn't actual an internationally feared German terrorist.