Who has returned from Bf1 to Bf4?

13»

Comments

• Slashette
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    our whole clan came back to BF4 cause they screwed us so bad in BF1 servers... after 6 months of waiting and waiting and waiting some more for them to give us something to help us with servers we paid for but couldn't get a dang person in to save our lives...we re opened our BF4 server
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    me. bf1 is boring af.
  • SpoolaZ
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    noobivory wrote: »
    Only gonna buy BF1 when I hear they do something about the cheaters/hackers.

Forget that it will ever happen.
    Cheaters seem to be in touch with the developers, and seem to know more about how frostbite works than regular players nowadays.
    Let's see what they are writing in their forums.

"I doubt that there will be another anticheat added. I played with Devs before on Friday Night Battlefield and was told that FF does the job with those hackers that actively ruin the game (ragehackers). And the rest will stay under the radar anyways. "

It is so trustworthy.
  • BigF33t_13
    6803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lol. 43 replies since November
  • FearNoTears
    151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I didn't like anything about BF1. It was taking up to much space so uninstalled it.
  • spateri1
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last 3 days bf1peaked at 115000...bf4 65000 and his how much older? Game was pretty but just lacks the gameplay for longevity. They sold twice as many units too showing how average it really is....sadly this will mean more of the same. Fortnite is alright because its free and hence has a huge playerbase but their really isn't much mor out there for ps4 users.

BF4 still a great game but whinge whinge...whinge. Need a pc....need pubg or insurgency or arma 3 etc. Is the crossover hard for programmers or is it just the limitations of consoles?

Anyways hope they go back to the gameplay rather than pretty. Need multi level gameplay again, hopefully helicopters depending on the time period . I miss flying into a drop on a poimt or tower and then parachuting off into another point with my squad. I miss having to look up and waiting for enemy reinforcements coming quickly from beacons and transports.

Please bring back multi class weapons like carbines and dmr's. We also want to customise our guns with attachments. Yes we want xp boosts for ourselves as well. Skins, uniforms, just bloody customization. No more premium passes either. Also back to; core, hardcore, custom inthe server browser. You lost so many in my region because the hardcore was not well received at all and then you made it basicallyimpossible to fill an custom server with what many of the bf4 community wanted.

I hear of a battle royale style bf coming out. I like it. Maybe make a great bf again and then I'd pay for the battle royale add on, just keep the all maps available to base game users.
  • StarscreamUK
    7431 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    23376d1415674547-check-engine-light-31718148_zps3cdcbfcc.jpg

Thread is long since dead.
This discussion has been closed.